Free growing plants, mixed seeds!

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Jungle Jane, Mar 8, 2012.

1. I am in Botswana, the rains are nearly finished. I have about 15 female plants growing in front of my cottage, from seed I threw out. I have to be secretive in looking after them, what would you suggest?
    The rains are tapering off, I am supplying water only at the moment.

2. Do you have access to basics such as alfalfa or kelp? I apologize but not sure what would be available to you in your area. If you do have access to these then I would just soak some in some water for a week and then water in normally with this tea.

Perhaps there's some composted manures around? It would be nice to topdress with these if you could.

What DO you have access to while keeping it organic?
    It does sound like secrecy and being very careful is a must! Don't show anyone at all!
    Good luck! Let us know how you make out - picture(s) would be very cool!

Jerry.

3. #3 hope2toke, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2012
    make sure you examine your plants daily. when you find any male flowers pull the male plants out.

the plants height outdoor can be any where between 4-15 feet. you might want to train them to stay short if it's needed.

they will stink. if you plant some sage, mints, medicinal lavendar, or fragrant flowers around them it may help offset the smell.

hope that helps a bit