Free grilled chicken at KFC today

Discussion in 'General' started by DutchX8, Apr 27, 2009.

1. KFC is promoting their new grilled chicken by handing out free pieces to anyone that wants one (limit one per person). My plan for the day is to get really high and hit up as many KFCs as I can.

2. I heard theres something wrong with the chickens KFC uses, cant remember what though.

3. lol @ PETA having any say in it. why dont they just kill more animals, fucking PETA

4. Man made chicken. Injected with salt water to make it more plump, and they genetically engineer their chickens to not grow feathers so they save $ on the production line.

5. This really made me grossed out. Glad I gave up most fast food. The stories you hear about fast food are so bad, it makes me wonder why anyone still has the stomach to go there anymore.

6. i dont care what happens to it aslong as its tasty.

7. Good for you! I stopped eating out new years 07, and havnt looked back since. Have lost weight, and its a great feeling to know my body isnt having to just push food through it doesnt get any value from.

8. Exclusive: PETA’s Pet Killing Program Set a New Record in 2008
    Public Records: PETA Found Adoptive Homes for Less than 1 out of 300 Animals

Animal lovers worldwide now have access to more than a decade’s worth of proof that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) kills thousands of defenseless pets at its Norfolk, Virginia headquarters. Since 1998, PETA has opted to “put down” 21,339 adoptable dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens instead of finding homes for them.

PETA’s “Animal Record” report for 2008, filed with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, shows that the animal rights group killed 95 percent of the dogs and cats in its care last year. During all of 2008, PETA found adoptive homes for just seven pets.

Just seven animals -- out of the 2,216 it took in. PETA just broke its own record.

Why would an animal rights group secretly kill animals at its headquarters? PETA’s continued silence on the matter makes it hard to say for sure. But from a cost-saving standpoint, PETA’s hypocrisy isn’t difficult to understand: Killing adoptable cats and dogs – and storing the bodies in a walk-in freezer until they can be cremated – requires far less money and effort than caring for the pets until they are adopted.

PETA has a $32 million annual budget. But instead of investing in the lives of the thousands of flesh and blood creatures in its care, the group spends millions on media campaigns telling Americans that eating meat, drinking milk, fishing, hunting, wearing leather shoes, and benefiting from medical research performed on lab rats are all “unethical.”

The bottom line: PETA’s leaders care more about cutting into their advertising budget than finding homes for the nearly six pets they kill on average, every single day.

The Virginia Beach SPCA, just down the road from PETA’s Norfolk headquarters, manages to adopt out the vast majority of the animals in its care. And it does it on a shoestring budget.

Years of public outrage has not been enough to convince PETA to eliminate its pet eradication program.

Now the death toll of animals in PETA’s care has reached 21,339, including more than 2,000 pets last year. That’s not an animal charity. It’s a slaughterhouse.

like i give a fuck about what PETA says

9. is this hanppeing in canada?? soem one tell me

10. im playing some super chick sisters...fucking mario clone

11. I forgot where I saw the papers but PETA has documents that they sumbitted to the gov't (so its non-profit or w/e the fuck PETA is) that showed how they killed a couple thousand animals. Pretty cools stuff I thought....

I would be stopping by KFC if the one right by me didn't close down.

12. I don't really like grilled chicken on its own, its usually too dry and too filling (at least for me). I almost never went to KFC anyway...

13. I remember hearing something about the feathers thing, though I'm pretty sure it's not as a result of genetic engineering, but rather taking advantage of a genetic abnormality. Other than saving them money, it also helps the environment. It costs alot of energy to dispose of the huge amount of feathers these farms produce.

14. #18 lil_poot, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    i went there today it wasnt bad. i may go back again. lol

im a member of p.e.t.a to.

[​IMG]

15. Its cheap food, and its not that bad. Its only bad when you are a moron and eat it everyday, then blame the companies for making you fat. No, its not healthy, but its food

16. That made me LOL so hard man, +rep.