Free Gram Of Oil Lol

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dabbin Till Death, May 30, 2014.

1. wnet to the club today hahaha. normally this club has dank but they outta nowhere pulled this oil nd said its on the house i saw it was shit but i was like its frree i can give it away who cares. this club sells me shatter anywehre from $10 a g to 25 nd its always shatter that the homie blow for them idk whre they got this hahaha but its called amber oil and looks exactly like reclaim. ima purge it later tonight and post results. in person it doesnt have that red tint that just from the flash going thru it basically black. 'li wanna say its reclaim the amber the consistency screams it but a club carrying reclaim? i dont think so at least i pray they dont hahaha. ill post results im hoping it turns intop really shitty shatter. if it does then ill just give it to someone or free dabs when ppl come over. i wont give it away like this no way hahahah i dont wanna fuck someone up with butane soup.

Attached Files:

2. God im not even in a med state and that is the grossest shit ive seen

3. righthttttt hahahahaahahahahahahahaahhahaha u have no clue me nd my boys were just looking at it with this face of disgust ahahah after purging that grams porlly gonna go to .4 and still be shit. thias is all cheap ass shatter from the same club those are 1 $10 g of shatter and 2 $20gs of shatter. thats why i was like wtfff ahahahahhahhaha still funny tho im just looking at it like this is nastyyyy.
    View attachment 1420173
    View attachment 1436035
    View attachment 1449978

The fact that a weed club even gave you that makes my east coast ass want to cry. Ive gotten better looking shit iso wash and dookie bho.

5. I may know very little about concentrates but that looks like someone sharted in a jar brah :wacko: .

6. peeople hear medical and clubs nd think dank.... no there just like any dealer. u have the good ones thatll hook u up show love nd this clubs accually really good prolly got given that for free bysomeone nd decided to give it out for free to patients. but u have the fucked up ones that instead of giving u a 3.5 when ui buy it will give u 3.2 nd itll be schwagg. theres all types of clubs owned by all differnt types of people. ppl dont get tht. 

7. well just got the extract artist this is blown by goldcoast thats right the same ppl who won canabis cup also blew this nasty shit...

8. some dumass jus bought it for $5 LOL i was abouta toss it. 

9. That is the worst GCE I have ever seen. I knew they had some cheaper stuff but that is a joke. All the spots around me with GCE only has thier top shelf to private reserve stuff.

Does that club sell GCE and if so what is the price range on good stuff.

10. I would if made a real strong edible for myself

Trim Nazi

11. righhtttttttt. they dont. the homie bows for them. thats all they had. they prolly got given it for free
    thought of it. nd said nahh. thts what the guy bought it for to make a edible..

12. Gold Coast?? For real though?? shit lol thats funny

13. i swear on my life LOLOL. i never knew they cud have shti like this.

14. I can totally understand why someone gave that away for free. Stuff like that usually tastes as bad as it looks.

15. Heres some amber glass.. Headband 818 nugrun

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. lol looks pretty good not the best shater. but somethin i wud pay 20 a g for. but lol thanks for sharing?

17. usually? LOL it prolly tatsed worse then it looked. i can stand looking at it i dont hink ui cud stand the taste. but something more important why does goldcoast have shit like this

18. Hey man its all good cuz I wouldn't take the free shit you got.. Everyone has opinions so its all good I just thought I'd share some beauty.. Plz if you feel yer west coast errl fuckin wit the beast coast we can go pic for pic..but in the end what matters is no matter how good it look was it done proper.. So many people forget nugs can have bag appeal and be shit.. A classic example of a west coast.strain that's like that is Mendo Purps or the purps its weak sauce.. Y'all be sleeping on us when really we doing it just as hard.. So have fun wit yer free reclaim lookin wax and I will continue to dab my Ok looking shatter...much love

19. I would have to disagree with "doing it just as hard". You guys are doing it right, but on a tiny scale. Its hard for other states to fuck with Cali in the sense of the amount of production. For example we got the Emerald Triangle.

I agree with your setiment twords purps. I feel they are weak but some ppl really like the flavor. Mendo purps used to be a heavily commercial strain now most those growers have switched to GDP as its stronger but just as easy to grow. Cali has hundreds of strains how many does Maine have?

20. We have a few OG Real, and M.O.B(mother of all berries or maine organic blueberry depending who you ask they may call it something else but its always MOB) are two "commercial" strains available remember we also only have 8 dispenserys statewide with one company owning 5 outta 8 so there's 4 different companys then we have caregivers.up the ass ..now here's where it gets tricky up here part of why we are being slept on is there's NO unity in maine everyone wants to be "exclusive" so there's a shit ton of strain hoarding going on so there's genetics here that won't leave state with out a hearty price cuz that's how greed rolls... Now I'm not saying we are better then Cali by any means I'm just saying look on a map we are the same climate as Washington sense we are directly straight across the line so our growing seasons are very similar strains that have done really well outdoors and we have even added to the genetics which lil people know are Northern Lights, Blueberry,White Widow but in all reality cannabis became how of did because of the freedom fighters who had the balls to pheno hunt then freely share.genetics.. Cannabis as a whole is about unifying and its sad that the other.green always gets in the way. And when I say commercial strains I mean maine. Bred that any patient can go grab at their Dispensery. And if we stop for a second a d put all the flexing on wax to the side BHO is in its infancy still compared to great father time of cannabis BHO wasn't being used by the Egyptians like cannabis was so we all have a lot to learn from each other in the next five years I bet bho will be nothing to what it is now..like 70s herb compared to today's.. Feel.me? Hope that helped clear some stuff...Toke on