Free Food

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Schu1tzy, Feb 16, 2010.

1. So me and my friends have a local restaurant that does 30 cent wings on mondays. their wings are amazing. weve been going every monday for like a year and a half and were pretty good friends with our usual waitress now. well me and 2 friends went up there tonight and decided to smoke on the way. so we got there and get a booth. we were ordering and one of my friends didnt have any money so our waitress offered to buy him 6 wings. of course he took it. so we got all of our food and it was amazing cuz we were blazed. she came later with checks and said she paid for mine too cuz she felt bad that she got my other friend free food! i got my favorite food, and for free! it was amazing. :hello:

2. Karma...:hello:

3. yeah we always tip her really well haha

4. nah dude

she wants it

5. nothin beats free food. man i work at an italian cafe and everything is old school (handwritten tickets, old cash register, ect.) basically whenever i want food i go there and get it for free. whenever im working i sell pizzas sometimes for 5 bucks to people i know. and for my homies, i hook them up fat. sometimes i supply food for our parties and shit. love my job

6. She's probably just a good waitress/person. I've been a waitress before and I'd do the same if they were such frequent/nice customers.

But idk. She COULD want it. You should leave your number next time with a winky smiley face, cause... "Bitches love smiley faces."

7. You know this is definately possible...if the girl is unattractive then the chance she wants it is much, much higher...just something to consider.

8. She look good?

9. Ahaha this guy asking the best question..

10. yeah shes hot haha

11. she totally wants your dick man

12. To get free food at any restaurant for use when you have the munchies....

Drive thru - Order, then when told to pull up say "These motherfuckers. Everytime I come to this bitch you fuck up my order, and damnit for the last time I was here yesterday and ordered ..... and the manager said just to come back and they would replace the food. I threw that ugly as shit away, and I will now stay parked here and block your drive thru lane until you have the food ready in hand holding out the fucking window."

Guaranteed this will get you $20 dollars of free food everytime you do it. Just make sure not to visit the same place more than once a month lol.

13. maybe next time, you can let her eat for free. By eat i mean slob on your knob. By slob on your knob i mean get ur dick sucked.

14. Dude, at the place I worked at we had to get rid of the 10 cent wing deal because off all the ghetto fights and the cops being called every monday at least 3 times a night. Crazy ass fights like 10 people deep.

BTW, I hope you aren't paying in quarters and make sure you TIP your waitress well because they're all losing money on those wing days. I fucking hated wing day and burger night. All the cheap fuckers come rolling in with their 2-3 dollars in pennies.

15. That and that alone made me LO fucking L

16. fuck the shit out of her dude