Free food for the world...again.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by WeedCrawler, Mar 4, 2004.

1. This has been taken to another thread because the theme here is supposed to be food for the world not US facts and figures.look for "if america had no migrants"

2. Maybe I'm just not so arrogant that I pretend to be something I'm not "SUPERIOR",does it make you feel better because man is such a wonderful creature???
    We aren't but we certainly like to think we are.
    Take a good look at what man has created and then tell me why we are so fantastic???

3. Chill bro, we as humans are intellectually superior to all other animals. That's all I was really getting at, and it's true. And we create far more 'fantastic' stuff than any other animals, who don't create shit.

4. Yeah we can be the most beatiful creators but we equal that with our ability to destroy.
    If thats intellectual superiority the ability to wipe out an entire city with one bomb or to spend those billions used by research into how to find ever more "creative" ways to off our fellow humans I would say thats pretty dumb??

I myself believe the entire human race to be completely and utterly insane.(me included).
    I am so chilled since I started taking this view simply because now I don't worry about whats wrong with the human race I just accept we are all madder than march hares.

5. You point out the bad and leave out the good, but either way, we ARE intellectually superior to all other animals. Most of the people most of the time people aren't thinking of ways to 'off our fellow humans.' And most of us aren't responsible for the fact that we can 'wipe out an entire city with one bomb.'

I just think that we have evolved to become the smartest animals on the planet. Evil people can be smart too, but I think that overall, we are a good and intelligent people. Don't be such a negative Nancy.