Free Fall Avalanche Grow - FFOF-CFL-HPS

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by IMgreen, Aug 25, 2008.

1. these are in FFOF

calmag+ seems to help keep them greener longer into flower

aw recommended it

so far no complaints - cant say the same for bud blood, that still feels like a waste of $$

got another dirt plant just finishing flowering now and she stayed nice and green for a long time on it

have done a few rounds of all kinds of grows with FNB mixed at lucas levels and it LOVE it to death, this is me augmenting the base

damn - I hope that made sense

go smoke if it didn't, I was baked when I typed this!

2. Put the big one down to flower today

watered it up a LOT and put it where the rev was before I chopped it!

this leaves me with 4 in veg

[​IMG]

supercropped one of the doubles, she's out pacing her sister

the rest are just shots of each plant

Attached Files:

3. them girls look amazin, i hope that one turns out female cause she will be one big bitch but i have seen that the bigger ones turn male so its 50/50 like you know. cant wait to find out:smoke:

4. thanks joker!

the down side to seeds for sure, hope I planted enough of them

5. Wow your plants look amazing man, haven't checked in on ya in a while and things are blowing up. Can't wait to see toppling over Buds !!! Great job! :hello:

6. hopefully it will be one huge female but they were free seeds right? so hey whats to lose just a bunch more to replace them.:smoke:
    that was a mighty fine jester by HGS. cant wait to see them flower :eek:

7. Everything looks great, IMgreen! I love the third thumbnail pic from that last post. Beautiful leaf / plant structure. Keep it up!
    Peace
    DM

8. that one was topped, it is kinda cute though huh?

it's the most indica looking one of the bunch too.

not only were they free but I got a decent amount of them joker! I still got a few seeds left to germ

9. hey GC

the big plant has balls, will chop him down soon (might collect some pollen, he is strong)

4 more to go!

10. damn batteries died in the cam

they're still chugging away though, filling out nicely and filling up the closet so I super cropped everybody just now, clones included.

Will put the avalanche in to flower as soon as the plants I got hanging are dry and I break down the IMgreen Machine (sometime next week)

just realized this means I will have no hydro anything running for at least 2 months! That aint good. Will have to figure out how to get a few plants in with them, maybe I'll just clone the russian and run 4 small ones with these

should xplant her asap to do that

11. they'll be going to to flower any day now. am going to run the CFL with the HPS for the first few weeks

managed to keep them pretty short for this long of a veg

so far they have been handling the supercropping well, damn near zero defects on any leaves (a few have fallen off from the bottom) and over all they're in really good shape

this is the two in one goof:
    [​IMG]

could be worse

this one was topped and supercropped:

[​IMG]

and this one was supercropped too

[​IMG]

and this is all of them for the last time in veg
    [​IMG]

this is by far the easiest strain I have ever grown.

so far they are in 1 gallon bags of FFOF they get watered every 5-7 days and that's it. they aren't even close to root bound yet but I'll xplant into bigger something after sexing

Attached Files:

12. BEAUTIFUL plants dude! *applaudes* :hello:

For what reason are you running the cfl and hps together? :)

13. trying to decrease the stretch

looks like this strain likes to get REAL BIG and I dont have a really big hps, just the 400

14. Ah ok, I getcha. :):smoking:

15. That is a great shade of Green!!!

The buds in that Avalanche picture really do look like an Avalanch.

Im watching intently to see this crop flower out!!

Good Luck man, Everything looks great!!

Hey, I wanted to ask, where do you get those bags at? And what sizes do they have? They look like they might be a little easier to manage than 5 gal. buckets?

16. thanks

got the bags off ebay

super cheap and way easier than screwing around with a bucket

I got 1/3/5 gallon bags but gifted the 5's, they were too big

17. Looking good bro can wait to see the main colas on the avalanch ....noticing more ppl using bags im just worried about draining properly , have you had any issues with them? and did they come with drain holes or do you have to add them? + rep bro for outstanding pics and a green thumb

18. I really should have taken a pic with the lights off cuz the plants look great, but I didn't

here's 2 crappy hps shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I let them dry out a LOT before putting them down to flower.

they all got a super heavy watering with bud blood and water, will xplant the females after the stretch is done

the bags come with holes in the bottom, just like a pot but without a drip pan or whatever its called and no I dont have any issues with them. (not yet anyway)

:)

Attached Files:

19. HPS on or not they still look sweet man i can wait to see some baseball bat sized colas....:D looking good man

20. Ok I'm down with this thread too. Lets go already flower them.:hello: