Free energy

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by susu77, Dec 13, 2016.

1. I was thingking is that possible to make motor generate electricity without turning it?

2. umm, you have to have some way for it to generate the electricity, if the motor doesn't turn then there is no way for it to create the charge.

3. No but free energy can be harnessed from magnetic/electromagnetic-type structures and designs.
    I have seen a few examples on youtube a while back of some home-made designs.

I'm sure there is many other ways, the possibilities are endless in a vast universe.
    The problem is the system we live in does not like the word "Free".

4. #4 susu77, Dec 14, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    "Free energy" is possible. Go to search magnet motor on youtube that kind of motor can turning it self forever without electricity.

• Like Like x 2
  5. You didn't understand what i meant.
    People have already been creating free energy devices for decades and decades but the bankers/governments/corporations, ect.. The System we live in does NOT allow it. There is no PROFIT in the word "free".

Why do you think Nikola Tesla's information and work was destroyed or hidden?
    Why do you think they never taught us about him in School especially in western countries?

and that is just one example. When will you humans ever understand..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Did you mean wind turbines? And even then that mechanical energy isn't necessarily free because you still have to build the motor that turns to create the source of energy.

A free floating quark or Higgs Boson Particle could supply free energy if it didn't collapse in on itself and create a big bang. Black hole technology is a bit beyond our grasp at this point in space-time.

7. Yes if you hook up a solar panel to the motor.

8. Did you ask because you thought possibly Yes? That's crazy.

9. Free energy does not exist.

It is not a conspiracy theory. It is not a government cover up.

It is the law of the universe that we live in.

Magnetic motors will die out over time. To make a permanent magnet, energy must be put into the system. The magnet only stores said energy, and then dissipates it when you create the motor.

I hate the internet sometimes. Shit like this spreads like wildfire and will intoxicate the minds of children who think science is one big conspiracy theory.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Idiots gonna be idiots. Even before the internet there were ads in the back of magazines like Boys Life promising vacuum machine powered hovercrafts and instant muscles. Got a seahorse once, that was cool.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Laws of nature dont exclude free energy.

Some might cite the second law, but that doesnt say we cannot have free energy, as i am sure you well know.

In order do believe that one must resort to special pleading, that is, that the universe has been 'winding down' from a state of minimum or lesser entropy to a state of ever increasing entropy. But, within this, the universe manages to give rise to orderly systems of interconnectedness, from the universal scale to the quantum, from super galaxy clusters, space plasma structures, and solar systems to crystals, atoms and neurons.

'Yea but that is not free energy'

Well that would depend, but if we assume thats true and that the universe is winding down, it demonstrates that the local entropy can decrease as long as the overall entropy of the system (the universe) increases (and that also assumes the universe is a closed system).

So tell me why its impossible to freely extract energy from the zero-point field when the universe does this itself?

12. If I am understanding your post, what you are saying is that because galaxies etc form, therefore free energy. This has no scientific meaning. :(

It's the 1st law of thermodynamics that every scientist in the history of the human race cites when saying free energy doesn't exist.

With all due respect, the internet in and of itself is a terrible place to learn science. There are undoubtedly ways in which we could harvest "renewable" sources of energy that we cannot technologically access yet...but free energy does not, nor will it ever ever ever ever, exist.

13. I guess you'd have to qualify what you mean by 'free energy', in effort to keep the goalposts stationary.

14. It really depends on your level of comprehension of kinetic and potential energies in the context of the relative expansion and contraction...

These questions are way beyond what we'll be able to coherently explain for generations to come.

The theory of free energy goes into abstract theoretical physics that even Steven Hawking would be confused about.

15. Fair enough. I was running with the thread's topic, which was effectively the creation of energy from nothing, or perpetual energy, or as the OP said, "make motor generate electricity without turning it".

I was not referring to the standard Gibbs or Hemholtz free energies, which are precisely defined and testable forms of energy.

From wikipedia:

16. Just in that definition are 3 comoletely seperate notions

Free energy device

Perpetual motion

Energy creator

No body claims they can make energy out of literally nothing, thats just disingenuous.

Perpetual motion doesnt imply free energy, it just implies that the initial energy input doesnt diminish. Unless the PM device claims yo be able to produce work.

Free energy device - a device that takes divergent energy and converges it

Phase conjugate mirrors do exactly this, as do parametric upconversions.

So any free energy device is merely extracting energy from its environment, just like any other device. Usually the distiction seems to be, free energy devices tap an inexhaustible source (like the zero point energy field).

All matter is fundamentally just convergent zero point energy, all we need to do is ask nature how it does this and exploit it.

17. I made the hovercraft with a group of friends. Worked fine except for the tethered power cord. You had to push it around, but did hover.