Free Energy has been proven! Banks and governments do their best to hide this fact!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Echoes of Floyd, Feb 12, 2013.

1. #1 Echoes of Floyd, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    Hello Blades, :wave:

It's been probably a year since I posted on GrassCity, I can't say why, but I miss typing these post, and I had to come back to share with you this beautiful information with you all.....hopefully I will see some old faces respond

We have created free energy, zero point energy. It's been invented over and over again for years and every time it goes public the federal government immediately confiscate everything to exist.

As a Sociologist I got recommended to a film called "Thrive:What on Earth Will it Take", and I just got finished. This is a beautiful documentary filled with brilliant people from around the world. Actual scientist, in over 100 proven cases, experimenting with "free energy" (yes you see many clips of actual proof). Equal energy around the entire globe, energy over 50% of the world doesn't have. However it's impossible for this free energy to be implimented in every city throughout the entire world because of the U.S. Government, FED, and the banks.

Oil, coal, petroleum, linear transmission of electricity.....all erased. A government $200,000,000,000,000 piggy bank......YES, that is 200 trillion, not a typo. Wrap your eyes around those fucking zeros.

So what.....have some corrupt bastards run the entire world? Or have equal and free energy around the globe? Furthermore, they tiny elite member have been developing this global domination for over 50 years now, and are getting very close to becoming a success.

The choice is actually up to the people. Because it's the people who outweigh these small corrupt bastards in actuality......we just need to collectively wake up and see this....

The Revolution is always in the hands of the citizen.

How did aliens get involved in this?....

Have to watch to find out :p:p:p and yes they fucking exist, there's over 6,000 official documents that prove so, awake your mind people :smoking:

THE DOCUMENTARY IS FREE, AROUND THE WORLD TOO IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES Spread this video to friends and loved one. Facebook. Twitter. etc.....

EDIT: HERE IS THE FREE WHOLE VIDEO IN IT'S ENTIRETY + THE EVIDENCE http://www.thrivemovement.com/home

Here is the trailer. The website which has the fill in its entirety will be listed below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OibqdwHyZxk](Official Trailer) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? - YouTube[/ame]

If you have read this all then thanks a bunch and I love ya! Spread the peace :wave:

(Mods, if you move this thread please just notify me to where you move it too, I just found that this post represents different topics that is general to every human in the world :) ) Thanks

2. Any science articles on how this actually works?

3. Bad post bad video.

Not hating just saying if you want to convince people you can't just.post a 3 min.video.about aliens and Illuminati

4. This really caught my interest, until I started reading all that illuminati crap:p

5. When you mentioned aliens I just laughed.

6. #6 Malt-Liquor-Kitty, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    I remember watching a local newscast outta the east from like '02 and this guy was demonstrating his arc welder that worked through electrolysis. He also showed off a car that was working off the same concept of electrolysis but at the end of the video he said he was seeking funding from the government, specifically DARPA and that was the last I ever heard of him or his technology. I think the technology for free energy or atleast totally sustainable energy is out there and in the hands of DARPA considering they have the ability to seize the technology and imprison the creator or proliferator for life just because they made an amazing technology that challenges the energy means of today.

For any chance of the free energy technology to be proliferated to the whole world it would have to be carried out in secret outside the U.S. and by exclusively private idealistic funders.

7. I consider myself to be very open minded even to "conspiracy theories" but I am going to need a little more info, I hope you can provide OP:

You say that this has been invented numerous times and the tech has been repeatedly confiscated. Who are these scientist/inventors? Surely they can explain and recreate this technology since they invented it?

Why haven't people in other countries developed and or exploited this tech?

Why don't they want us to have this tech?

Sorry if any of this is explained in the video, I can't watch it because I don't have headphones on me.

8. Is our government actually corrupt or is it all a conspiracy and they are just looking out for our best interest?

9. I didnt post a 3 minute video......I posted a three minute trailer about the actual 2+ hour plus documentary ......which I provided the link too....

Please don't judge my post when you immediate go straight to the video and haven't read the post......

10. I have provided the link in my OP that takes you to the actual website which is beautiful, it shows you the entire two hour documentary, manyyy other supportive videos, and so much more to get involved and educated about the FED and government.

Please check out the link in my OP

11. Not sure about free energy but I have heard plenty of stories of engineers being "taken out" for creating engines that would generate high volumes of energy with little very input by the order of big energy corporations.

12. This makes no sense if someone comes up with a design for a super good engine (or fuel source) the company that made that would be rich because everyone would buy it.

13. Yeah, everyone would buy it and then they wouldn't ever need to buy energy again and the companies would lose trillions

14. ^ yeah i'm sure it would never break or need repair or need updating

15. I don't see a link to the actual video
    And I did read the entire post

Its not very convincing. Its very foil.hatish. you fail to captivate your audience sonyour evidence is irrelevent but also mostly conjecture

16. really dig that video ima watch the documentary

17. i'm sure the cost for repairs/updates are much less than the cost for repairs/updates/+energy cost

18. A free energy source from an independent source who wants to sell his product at low cost is an immediate threat to the multi-trillion dollar organization....

This would eliminate the need for primary need for oil, petroleum, gas.....etc

Somethings that we see great, but corporations will will have none of

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39UpgjgxuhY]Magnetic motor electric generator - YouTube[/ame]