Free Custom Sigs for people

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Tergale, Jul 9, 2010.

1. #1 Tergale, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
    So I got into graphic design by making sigs for people on a forum when I was a young teen and have fiddled with photoshop since then. I haven't really practiced this in years and started again when I made this thread.

Heres a few random sigs I have made that I can find. I've made way more then I've kept track of. I lost most of my old backups awhile ago and have almost none of my stuff anymore.

*edit*

Here is a sample of the signatures I have made since I started doing this here.

[​IMG]

For full views just browse through a bit and let me know what ya think.

I'm not the very greatest but this is just for fun and to give back to GC a bit so if anyone is in need let me know and I'll see if I can help ya out.

Attached Files:

2. could you make something awesome with master shake from aqua teen (tv show) and some dank buds? would be much appreciated dude:smoking:

also my name :)

3. No problem dude. How's this?

Attached Files:

4. Damn, I was going to make a thread like this too haha. I don't want to steal your thunder though :p

5. I hope I can have some thunder lol. I feel like I've forgotten so much of what I knew and lost so much of my decent work. I'm hoping this could maybe be a good experience in forcing myself to relearn what's now lost.

6. hey man, would you mind making me a sig something with a picture of jimi hendrix and kind of psychedelic.. hope im not askin for too much

7. If you could make one

fluxburn

and just have sci fi theme possibly with ganja and fungi in it, that would be Sik! You don't have to though, thanks man.

Also good luck with learning the newer photoshop, they changed so much; but it has more advanced tools now.

8. Haha word. Well if you get bogged down with sigs feel free to pass some my way I'll help ya out!!! I kill so much time on photoshop

9. do you think you could make one for me with my user name and meat wad from aqua teen hunger force taking some bong hits with some munchies around him.

10. Hope you enjoy it/what you are looking for.

Attached Files:

11. Lemme know what ya think.

Attached Files:

12. thats sick,, can u make me one?

13. hey man can you make me one? sublime style with my name idk man go crazy do your thing

14. Hey man, It would be cool If I can have one, please :)

Anything really, but favourite colours purple/yellow blue/yellow. :')

15. Sorry if I'm doing these a lil random but I'll try to stick to the first come first server most of the time guys, I just wanted to try this sublime idea.

Attached Files:

16. thats PERFECT! thank you kind sir!! exactly what i was looking for!:D:D

anyway you can make it bigger though?!

17. perfecto!!!

18. can u make me a sign brotha,, put some killer bud in the background, my name make it look bannging