Free Custom 10min Sigs

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by flapflip, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #81 flapflip, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hey man!
    I made it how ya liked, but I wasn't feeling it so I just improvised off your current sig

Attached Files:

2. #82 flapflip, Aug 14, 2011
    =) this fine?

Attached Files:

3. This ones a little bigger

Attached Files:

4. Anyone else want one?

5. Can you make me a llama doing a bong hit, and the llama has a viking helmet and flavour flav clock necklace?

6. do me one man :)

make it disgusting

7. In all seriousness put a bit more effort in than just 10-20 minutes. A signature should be like a painting it should take time to capture all of your emotions. I can't really speak much because I only spent maybe 3 hours on mine but still....

8. #88 flapflip, Aug 14, 2011
    I know, but I don't have that kind of time for a bunch of people, its a free 15min sig, what do you expect?

9. #89 flapflip, Aug 14, 2011
    Sure, but im doing chillens first

10. #90 flapflip, Aug 14, 2011
    Like what?

11. 'Tis true, and it's good that you're doing this, but me being the art (especially digital) enthusiast that I am it just really irks me when barely any effort is put into a masterpiece.

EDIT: Sorry if I offended in my earlier post, but my reasons are stated above.... cheers have a good one.

12. A giant penis with rainbow jizz

13. #93 flapflip, Aug 14, 2011
    Actually... give me a min... and to the poster above you, I know, if they ask me to be creative or go above and beyond, I will

Edit: I couldn't lol, I forgot its against the rules because its offensive imagery. Although... it is art haha

14. Anyone else?

15. somebody hanging themselves with their own intestine

OH GOD no too far ehh i dunno man i don't want a disgusting one actually can you do a sort of childish cartoony thing with a gay little smiley face like in my avatar :) that would be greeeattt

so sort of morbid but childish, nothing gory just disgusting :)

16. #96 flapflip, Aug 14, 2011
    Like pedophile disgusting?

17. no man what the fuck hahaha i dunno just try something similar to my avatar if thats cool :)

18. How about one of these? I slightly doubled the second one to add that weird effect

Attached Files:

19. #99 flapflip, Aug 14, 2011
    Oh shit man >.< sorry, lemme try again, but feel free to use one of those

20. man not to be a douche, but im seeing all these artistic sigs and the one I had you make with the shroom is boring (My fault for not having a good idea =( ) Think you could make another one and just use your creative artistic brain haha, do w/e you want, im interested to see what you come up with. I would love you forever.