free cookies!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tardy421, Mar 4, 2008.

1. after a horribly failed call o f duty 4 tournament (i came late and was SUPER baked plus ima noob) a friend and i decicided to head to the local head shoppe. i looked around for a bit and in came one of the manaagers, i said helllo and whether or not she liked what i gave her (i bartered a dime of kush for a metal grinder) she said yes and then out of the blue came over to my friend and me and handed me a couple of cookies. i asked if they were pot cookies and she said yup so my friend and i say thanks and head off to see vantage point. we're in the mall parking lot and examined the cookies,(they were chocolate chip and soft, they smelled like faintly smoke herb) then we looked at each other with a "here goes nuthin" look and each ate our respective cookies. near the end of the movie we started feeling it at full force. i have to say it was a nice strong body high, i almost felt too stoned to drive. after that i played cod4 some more and then went to bed

2. Well first off CoD4 high is fucking awsome. Second I wish some lady would hand me some weed cookies for free. Overall that was a dope story

3. now thats a cool headshop, they trade their products for weed, and give u free weed cookies!! u lucky sob

4. sounds like you should chill there more often man

5. lol actually i've only bought 3 shitty pieces from em and they're a rip off, but the manager is cool with me so we do business:rolleyes:....man i want some more cookies though:(