Free Coke and Weed for cleaning a house!

Discussion in 'General' started by hypnogreen, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Well its not exactly how it sounds. Two weeks ago my uncle got pulled over and arrested for DWI this is his second offence so its not looking good. Right now he is in a rehab center and two days ago I got a call for his land lord that if someone didn't go to clean his shit it was going in the garbage. So… As of today I officially have

1 A 31“ computer monitor (or something ridicules)
    2. a Alienware computer, its puke green and is three times the size of the one I own
    3. A giant water thing of quarters.
    4 a bed that measures 7 feet by 7 feet
    5 more cigarettes then I can count.
    6 A zip of what looks to be regs. ( I had to hide that under a lawn gnome pray for no rain)
    7 what appears to be coke. (never done it)
    8 about 3 dozen needles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i wouldnt use it.. stash it and see whats good with youre uncle. like if he's gonna be locked up or whatever.(iduno how they handle 2nd offense dwi's)

thats a gross color computer hahaha

3. lushhhhhhhh. make sure its coke before you rail it ;)

4. Lol wanted pics of the other shit, not the needles.

5. Get rid of the coke and needles and have a good time.

"oh sorry uncle, I was in a rush, ya blow and tools had to go, man sorry."

6. Im planning on ditching the needles. The coke is officially gone, i got 150 for it and probably got ripped off big time but what the hell, im not into that stuff. Is not supposed to rain so im going out tonight to grab it when no ones at the house. My cousin told me some spots to check when i go back Imp b/c he lives far and she doesn't want to see her dad get more time b/c of the landlord. Im starting to think he was dealing. i mean i dont even think he has a job and hes allot of nice stuff. There a 06 dodge charger in the driveway... Im thinking about borrowing it till he gets out.

7. I dont think the rules allow me to post pictures of the coke... not too sure though.

8. [quote name='hypnogreen']Im planning on ditching the needles. The coke is officially gone, i got 150 for it and probably got ripped off big time but what the hell, im not into that stuff. Is not supposed to rain so im going out tonight to grab it when no ones at the house. My cousin told me some spots to check when i go back Imp b/c he lives far and she doesn't want to see her dad get more time b/c of the landlord. Im starting to think he was dealing. i mean i dont even think he has a job and hes allot of nice stuff. There a 06 dodge charger in the driveway... Im thinking about borrowing it till he gets out. quote]

Have fun being in jail if there is anything wrong with/in the car. :eek:

9. #9 hypnogreen, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009

hmmm. good point but I'd clean it first. I mean he has 2 dwi's there no way hes getting his licence back. I just talked to him and he didnt even say thanks for cleaning his shit, i was feeling kinda bad for using all his stuff but now i feel entitled.

BTW. GC just got a whole lot bigger! This monitor is HUGE!!!

10. Damn man I would be like a kid in a candy store in that house. How much coke do you think you had?

By the way that is a sick alienware :p

11. Definitely hit us up with some pics of the bud and other interesting stuff.

In your estimation how much coke was there? That's your only way of guessing if you got ripped or not.

The needles def creeped me the fuck out, but oh well, shit happens.

12. take a tiny tiny gummer of that supposed coke. if youre shit goes numb, ur in for a fun time.

overall, thats a bomb ass circumstantial acquisition.

13. I have no idea how much was there. I have a very addictive personality so i got rid of it as soon as possible. I sold it to my dealer and where good friends so i'll count it as helping him out and hopefully he'll see it that way and help me out sometime. If i wasnt selling it i was flushing it so...

14. Under a lawn gnome..the perfect stash spot, I'd never think of looking under there

15. Uhm? I'm not sure where you're from, but around here if we get low and fiend the next step is to roam the neighborhood peeking under lawn gnomes.