"Free" Bud

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dennny, Jan 6, 2009.

1. About 3 months ago i met this guy in one of my classes. He seemed pretty cool and all. So we started talking and weed came up. He told me about how he tried it and felt like he was going to die and was throwing up. Anyways he's like "sooo i just have a sack at home do you WANT it?". I ask him you'll GIVE me it ?" He says "Yeah for sure"
    The next day we go out to lunch and e gives me the "sack" it's some shake//mids it's little over a gram but it's free so meh. We keep talking.
    Then today he has the balls to text me and ask
    Him- "Where's my 15?"
    Me- "15 for what"
    Him "Don't act stupid I want it tomorrow"
    Me- "Are you serious? That was just some shake you'd GIVE to me if i knew you wanted 15 for it, I wouldn't have taken that shit. I have my own connect with dank for that price"
    Him- "I dont care have my money tomorrow"
    Me- "HAHA Sure Fool"
    Him- "Alright 10"
    Me- "Fine We"

Of course i'm not going to pay him a dime he never said i was going to have to pay hime for this crap. I'm gonna try to talk to him to see what his definition of GIVING is.. Idk have you guys ever put up with idiots like this.

2. weird......

smoke the bud and dont pay him :hello:

3. ehhh, give him 8 knuckles...again and again

4. Dont pay him, just give him your left overs the next time.

5. dont even talk to him
    just be like wtf ur gay

6. put some oregano in a bag with the stems from the gram XD. be like "i didnt wanna smoke your bullshit weed"

on a side note i work with a jackass named basil.. so from now on im calling him oregano if he pisses me off

7. FTP, give him his shitty weed back, then tell him to go fuck himself.

8. He said he would GIVE it to you? What a douche. Give back his weed... or smoke it and not give him anything.

9. Yup he said Give, i mean i wouldn't have taken the bag for more than 5 dollars so if he keeps being an ass i'll just give him 5 bucks and just never speak to him again. I would give him some of mine to repay him but he said he doesn't smoke so it'll just go to waste. :rolleyes:

10. haha you should just give back the sack with oregano instead of weed

11. yeah man that is exactly what you need to do, and that is also the best answer on this thread! PROPS:bongin:

12. Fuck that dude. Throw some seeds and stems in a bag with some oregano and tell him to shove the bag up his ass.

If he doesn't smoke, it won't be a problem.

13. Until he tries to sell it to someone else and then comes back lookin' for ya. Don't give him a "sack" back, that's asking for trouble.

Either tell him to fuck off or give him his shit back.

14. give him 10..

punches on the nose.

15. Tell him to fuck off. He said he'd give it you and that means for free.

16. Nice Answer MDC420:hello:
    But A new semester just started and i don't have him for class anymore so hopefully it'll be the last i see of this idiot for a while. Unless i run into him at school and if he does ask again i'll give him a sack of stems..seeds..and oregano like you guys suggested ;)

17. wait, why is a dime bag 15?
    a dime is ten bucks worth . . .

18. dont give him a thing and just say "you said give so you fucked up" and just keep walking