Free Birth Control for All!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #21 cball, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    if the wemens izn't preggers, dey can werk der wittle ashes awf fur big brudders masters....

iz sooOOooo simple....:p

[​IMG]

2. Do you believe in gun control?
    Because during the next civil war im going to find you, and murder you.

3. The root cause for big government is idiots who demand to be protected against everything, including themselves.

I disagree that a woman has a RIGHT to interrupt biological process on my dime.She has the right to choose to do whatever the hell she wants to prevent, abort, or give birth to a child. But she has no right to incur cost upon the rest of society in order to have sex without the possibility of her biological cycle getting in the way.

@ The drop of water reference to cost, this argument seems to be made alot by liberals. "Its only a drop of water in the bucket of debt we already have!"

Have you ever let a bucket sit under a source of dripping water? Sometimes its surprising how fast those drops fill a bucket.

4. Buy lots of condoms. LOTS OF CONDOMS!!!

[​IMG]

5. Here's another one.

6. Have you ever heard of a thing called money well spent? It does exist.

7. Lenina Crowne needs a new contraceptive belt !

8. Money well spent is a matter of opinion.

I imagine the opinion skews a bit when its someone elses money your spending.

9. Well old man, if you want to worry about the kids fucking like rabbits, well, I guess that's what old guys do. At least you might be able to re-coup some of your tax dollars invested in this program from the costs savings latter on if these unwanted babies turn out to be bad apples in society. And of course some of them will. but then again those future criminals would be supporting the prison industry, the policy state, judicial system, mental health system, ect... That's alot of jobs being created off these little bastards.

10. Have you heard of the money tree? Its where progressives go to get funds to jam big government down your throat.

11. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to sound like I'm on a high horse, but you guys very clearly do not understand condom negotiation and how power dynamics differ in low-income areas relative to more affluent ones. It's easy to lay out the situation as if it's the simplest thing in the world when you're ignorant as to the full reality.

Giving women access to birth control (which is prohibitively expensive for many otherwise) puts a great deal of power in the woman's hands in regards to dictating the route of her childbearing.

The way you two characterize the poor as almost sub-human is, frankly, incredibly disgusting. They are human beings and should be referred to as such.

You're an ignorant, laughable excuse for a grown man. I don't care if you were kidding. Go fuck yourself.

12. Stop preaching the choir. Pills are bad, mkay and you want all of us drugged up?

Shame on you mist, shame on you.

13. It, also, puts more power in the hands of the government.

14. Abstinence from sex or purchasing a condom is cheaper than a baby, it's really a simple solution. I shouldn't be charged every time you get laid, why is it my responsibility to pay for your sexual activity?

15. I think it's the bleeding hearts that worry about the rabbit fucking, that's why they want the government to provide abortions and contraceptives to everybody.

Personally I think they should be able to reproduce however much they want, granted we don't encourage their behavior with welfare and child services. Blame the "do it for the children" crowd.

I don't think that's a worthwhile investment. Here's why: http://www.usccb.org/prolife/issues/contraception/contraception-fact-sheet-3-17-11.pdf

Increased access to contraceptions has been shown to increase pregnancies. What's the failure rate of "the pill"?

16. Here's an easier, cost effective way of stopping unwanted pregnancy, I bet no one saw this coming!

DONT have sex!

Wooo! now girls are gonna fuck like crazy, and spread more STDs!

That's most likely the governments reasoning, to spread more disease, control population.

17. You really feel that the negative of the additional bureaucracy that would go along with this so far outweighs the positives of this measure? You really feel this way?

You really think that a measure that gives low-income women access to birth control is a big enough net negative to fight against? You'd really choose to spend your effort fighting against that instead of using that same energy to fight against the military-industrial complex, the prison-industrial complex, the abuses carried out by big banks and financial firms?

If so I think your priorities are way the fuck out of whack..

18. You're basing your analysis on a fact sheet drafted by the Secretariat of Pro-Life Activities for the US Conference of Catholic Bishops?

My God, man, you can't be serious? :confused:

19. So does yours.You support the authority of the state. WHY?

None of us approve of this but we are enforced. Ah, living in oppress state is just amazing!