free beer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zalzal010, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Im just about to clock outa work, then this dude tells me that some asshole dropped a 12 pack of beer 'n 1 of em broke.

So I stayed after a little bit to get it all cleaned up, and just as im clocking out I *jokingly* tell my manager "its only fair I get to keep the rest of that 12pack since I had to stay after and clean it", then he says "sure I don't care". This guy is kinda new to our store, and i don't know him very well, so I was hesitant at first. I mean, its pretty serious stuff. If they found out, probably everyone who was there when I left would get fired, and the manager might even get charged criminally (since im under 21). but yeah, I persisted:

me - "really??"
    him - "yeah, take it"
    me - "ok, I'm walking out with it..."
    him - "alright later bud"

So woohoo, free 11pack of Coronas for me. Im lucky the guy didn't break something shitty, like Budwieser... *cringe*

I'll smoke a bowl to that, then have a few beers. decent evening, yeah/no?

2. I'd rather be lucky than good!lol

corona's are soooo good! :smoke: :cool:

3. decent evening? Fuck yes brother! enjoy.

4. i just beer bonged a bunch of coronas the other day.. theywere kinda small bottles tho, not normal size

5. whats wrong with budweiser?! that shits the best for beer bongs!! and have you tried the new budweiser select?

6. Potheads....

Why do we always enjoy the small things? To some middle class fuckwit it'd be nothing but you're enjoying your days more then his ass anyway so it evens out

Blech to the beer tho...piss in a bottle. Then again I am 21 so I can be picky.

Seems anything from Holland is best to my tastebuds. That sour bite from all the american/aussie beers just doesn't fly with them...aftertaste fucking sucks. It's more light refreshing in a way to have a Grolsch and in a pinch a Heini

7. where might you work lol

+rep for the end, it gave me a nice chuckle thinkin about that little convo

8. Haha , thats funny. i feel the opposite. i dont like coronas that much and my bro thinks they taste like mexican piss ...i like budweiser a lot more than crono. my fav to get drunk off is probably miller lite though and silver bullets

9. +rep for hating budweiser.

10. anyone here tried Amsterdam Beer? haven't myself but my brother and his friend tried it when they went to Europe. said they were trashed after like 2.

supposed to be 12.5% alcohol, somethin around that. come in the tall cans too.:)

11. Corona is a little too much like drinking apple juice to me since its got a low alcohol content.Im more of an OE guy :) But congrats on the free beer man.That kicks ass, even if it is corona.

12. hahaha first time i've ever heard someone talk shit about the middle class. it's odd that you think that (maybe your version of middle class is different then mine), because most middle class people i know would LOVE to find a 12 pack. shit, since when does class ever make someone not enjoy free beer?

13. I am not much of a drinker but when I want to throw back a couple cold ones I stick with Yuengling. Yum.

14. +1 on loving corona and hating bud!
    Damn I wish I got that kinda luck at where I work! Kickass!

15. you guys don't like budweiser? eh, most people around here don't either...

good score though. you know you owe him something now. nothing big, but you know...

16. i get free beer all the time, ever here of ultimate frisbee, well they have these leagues and they always have kegs there, they have a couple leagues in my area, and they always have kegs, some guys get smashed and play, my buddies and i smoke and play... and then drink with our older peers... its quite amusing...

17. Ohh, how i love free beer. and i'll also say that budwieser sucks ass. :)