Free & Amazing Documentary ~ Free Enery ~ Government ~ Aliens.....???

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Echoes of Floyd, Feb 12, 2013.

1. #1 Echoes of Floyd, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    Hello Blades, :wave:

It's been probably a year since I posted on GrassCity, I can't say why, but I miss typing these post, and I had to come back to share with you this beautiful information with you all.....hopefully I will see some old faces respond

We have created free energy, zero point energy. It's been invented over and over again for years and every time it goes public the federal government immediately confiscate everything to exist.

As a Sociologist I got recommended to a film called "Thrive:What on Earth Will it Take", and I just got finished. This is a beautiful documentary filled with brilliant people from around the world. Actual scientist, in over 100 proven cases, experimenting with "free energy" (yes you see many clips of actual proof). Equal energy around the entire globe, energy over 50% of the world doesn't have. However it's impossible for this free energy to be implimented in every city throughout the entire world because of the U.S. Federal government, FED, and the banks.

Oil, coal, petroleum, linear transmission of electricity.....all erased. A goverment $200,000,000,000,000 piggy bank......YES, that is 200 trillion, not a typo. Wrap your eyes around those fucking zeros.

So what.....have some corrupt bastards run the entire world? Or have equal and free energy around the globe?

The choice is actually up to the people. Because it's the people who outweigh these small corrupt bastards in actuality......we just need to collectively wake up and see this....

The Revolution is always in the hands of the citizen.

How did aliens get involved in this?....

Have to watch to find out :p:p:p and yes they fucking exist, there's over 6,000 official documents that prove so, awake your mind people :smoking:

THE DOCUMENTARY IS FREE, AROUND THE WORLD TOO IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES Spread this video to friends and loved one. Facebook. Twitter. etc.....

Here is the trailer. The website which has the fill in its entirety will be listed below.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OibqdwHyZxk[/ame]

If you have read this all then thanks a bunch and I love ya! Spread the peace :wave:

(Mods, if you move this thread please just notify me to where you move it too, I just found that this post represents different topics that is general to every human in the world :) ) Thanks