Freaky incident

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tetrahydrocide, Apr 23, 2011.

1. #1 Tetrahydrocide, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2011
    My buddies and I drove to this sketchy field to smoke in privacy. It had a road going through it that formed a square and looped back around into an apartment complex. We were in total view of the neighborhood, so I got a really bad feeling in my gut once we arrived. I urged the guy that was driving to find a different place to smoke. He swore that it was a legit chill zone, so I reluctantly stopped telling him to peel out.

The guy in the seat in front of me rolled a sick blunt, and we got high as balls off of it. At that point, I started to get really nervous because it was getting dark, and we were in the middle of a field smoking weed in a sketchy car in plain view of an apartment complex.

My other friend started to suggest that we leave and go to a different area as well. The driver, who is usually very responsible about these sorts of things, just stayed put. We rolled two more J's and started to smoke them.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw two headlights coming toward us from way down the road. "Hey guys," I announced, "there's someone coming."

Sure enough, it was a cop car. "It's the heat!" I heard someone yell from the front.

Everybody started to panic. My friend in the passenger seat bolted down the two J's. The driver immediately split. He handed me about four grams of weed in a bag and told me to eat it. I had a severe case of cottonmouth, but there was absolutely nothing to drink.

So there I was, sitting in the back seat, eating weed like popcorn at a scary movie. It was dry as hell, and it tasted awful. I could barely swallow it. The cop was still behind us at a considerable distance, but his lights weren't turned on.

We drove to the main road and mingled with the traffic. He didn't bother to pull us over. However, everyone had bolted down all of the weed, so we went home empty.

2. i bet you liked swallowing

3. Bahahah....

4. I see what you did there.
    No, it was terrible. I prefer to smoke it. :smoke:

5. im sure u were fucked up at least

6. Hahahahahahahahahahahhaaa are you trollin? +rep for funny story

7. F your life, that sucks balls.

8. gotta do wat u gotta do to not get fucked

9. [​IMG]

Trying to eat whilst having cottonmouth, terribal\.

10. Not trollin.

11. Damn.. gotta do what you gotta do man. You lost 4+ grams, but at least your not in the shitter.

12. I laughed.

LOLOLOLOLOL

13. Man, 4Gs? That's a lot of bud...I'd be more careful when smoking with that driver from now on. He seems to be putting out bad vibes atm.