Freaks & Geeks (Reboot)

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by MilkyLumpkinz, Dec 20, 2012.

1. I've been addicted to this show the past few days..shows freakin awesome so idk why the fuck it was canceled but I think they should def do a reboot/remake. They could even bring back a few of the old characters as teachers or the counselor for example could be played by Jason Segal. I'd def watch it..anyone with me?? :smoking:

2. Caught it when it originally aired, great show. Funny how there's soooooo much shit on television then & now you think Freaks & Geeks would have had a chance. As for a reboot, not without Mr. Rosso.:smoking:

3. holy shit what a coincidence i just started watching that show yesterday on netflix. i'm on the end of episode 9 now...

4. Best show ever with a great cast! It's so crazy seeing all those actors when they were young, I had my dvr set to record all episodes that played on IFC, I couldn't get enough! I can't think of one character or actor that I didn't like. Oh god I think I'ma have to go watch a few to get it out of my system now..

5. yeeepp I'm like on episode 13!..all on youtube yeaaa buddyyy loool
    I think it could work..I <3 mr.rosso to! but I'm sure there can be someone just as likeable.
    Thats why I recommended Jason Segal (Nick) 2 play him..imagine him with like long hair playing the stoner counselor,I think itd more then work :] one of the best shows ever..fuck If they could bring back arrested development after fucking 7yrs why not do a reboot of freaks & geeks! :p

6. A lot of young super stars in that show lol

7. the school counselor MR. rousso is funny. the episode where they all go to that trouble to get tickets to a badn then realize its their counselor mr rousso, then he says there underage and has there beer taken away hahahahahahahhahaha he always has wise words but no one ever notices how wise he actually is.

8. Probably my favorite show of all time. :) I absolutely love James Franco and Linda Cardellini.
    Sometimes I wish it had been renewed for more seasons, but its one season kind of makes it a hidden gem in the field of television series...

9. It was on during one of NBC worst years. I miss the show