Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

freakout, why?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by C.O. Southside, Sep 13, 2009.

1. i met some guy that did that took two hits off a bowl (first time he ever smoked) and walked out side my friends camper and layed practically under it meditating we were all "wtf?" he said something about not wanting to be like his dad a drunk drug addicts or something.. i guess i similar experience some people might just not be able to handle the paranoia?

2. We tried that, the next morning she was still scared, but she wasn't high anymore, but still really scared. Whatever, she's done with smoking for good now.

3. This all the way haha. Back when my friend had only smoked a couple times, after we were done blazing he goes inside and is convinced that his throat was swelling up and he couldn't breathe (I later checked his breathing just in case and he turned out to be fine). We had to convince him that it was all in his head etc, and he'd be fine once he came down.

Once in a while I'll get some anxiety after smoking and have to tell myself "it's just paranoia" to shake it off. It's happened enough times now though that I know when it's coming on.