Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Freaking the fuck out..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wesleykc, Sep 6, 2016.

1. So I took a dab on August 22nd and took 4 hits off a pipe a couple days later. I have a drug test tomorrow for an interview and I don't know if I'll pass. I'm a social smoker and havent smoked on almost a year until that dab (Which fucked me up pretty bad XD) and then took 4 hits a few days later. That's all I've done and I'm worried I'm not gonna pass. Its been about 2 weeks now..

• Like Like x 2
  2. No problem . don't worry be happy .

3. #4 killset, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    Take an at home drug test. Nobody here can tell you if you're clean. Sounds like you're dirty but who knows.

• Like Like x 2
  4. If your worried about the drug test you shouldn't have smoked.

Sent from my LG-H343 using Tapatalk

5. No worries man it's not like it's for probation. Jobs are easy to get. Just post pone the interview if your that worried about it. Family emergency or something. Then wait two weeks you'll be finw

• Like Like x 2
  6. So let me establish some shit here. I didn't have an interview at the time I smoked. If I would've known that I would've not smoked. Bought 2 thc tests from the dollar tree and used one of them. Failed that shit...... Any tips on passing besides diluting? I'm gonna try to reschedule it.

7. Fake piss works like a charm for me

• Like Like x 1
  8. Damn, that sucks man... Really, your only options are: a) dilute, b) substitute (Quick Fix/etc, or a clean friend's), or c) postpone the test.

I'm a little surprised that you're still dirty after two weeks (given that you weren't a regular smoker before)...what's your build like?

Do you know for sure that the DT will be right after the interview?

9. Talk to me about some real problems. If you were looking for a job you should have known there is a possibility of having to drug test. I'm not hating you I'm just saying.

10. Yeah hate to say it but just a piss test you'll most likely fail... my buddy tried to get a job at a place o was working with through college but he failed his drug test because his piss was to diluted with water so they failed him and that was a good enough reason not to hire him. If it's for a career job then I would try to post pone the test for another week or so

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. #12 Numbnutts, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    They know all the tricks now , temp dilution , but as a person who owns and works at a family pharmacy , you can get a drink at gnc and chug the nasty shit and it'll clear your piss. It works. Comes in grape shit flavor cherry shit flavor and chocolate shit flavor. Go figure. Haha. Postpone bro that's your best bet. Just say you have some family crisis and just be sincere. Believe the lie when you tell it tell them I'm do sorry and I want nothing more than this job but my family member is going I to the hospital. I have to be there incase this is the last time they see anyone. They won't think oh he's a druggie because druggie cant to stop for piss tests never mind the hippa laws forbid them from even asking for some sort of medical proof , so feel the lie when you tell it and they'll believe it and reschedule. All they care is that you pass when you DO take it. We hold the right to drug test anyone we want. We havnt yet. But if it's obvious someone's wasted we send em home suspended for the day. Better than being fired huh.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Tell them this, my cousin and I are very close and he has problems medical. He's a dustance away and going into the hospital this is probably the last time we'll see him. I feel awful because I'm supposed to come take that test. But I can't put it over possibly never getting to say goodbye to a loved one. Please if you can consider just letting me push this till whatever date I would really appreciate it. I understand if you can't and that's my only chance..but I really want this job and I may never forgive myself if something happened ..I'm a loyal worker and I will bust my ass for you , please consider such and such date and nothing will stop me from getting there.

I'd say if someone called me and said exactly that. How the fuck could I say no. I'd instantly think you any time that I've ever lost a loved one and say ok come take it as soon as your back. Sorry about your cousin. If he did ask what happened. You just have to say I'm sorry that's so personal I'm nature about something that's his business I'm not sure i should say. The dude will get it. Shit does actualy happen to people. Not everyone's a liar , and as long as you bust your ass be honest and a loyal employee once hired you will balance out the karma of the lie lol. But your gonna have to bust your ass.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I undertstand that. It was right when I turned 18 and they threw a huge party for me. I got pressured into doing it and tried to say no since I was looking for a job and buckled... It was stupid and I regret it. Fuck it though wr all make mistakes lol.

14. Well I'm 6'3 and weigh 160. I usually have a high metabolism and I constantly eat fast food almost everyday and don't gain a single pound lol.

15. In all honesty you guys were pretty helpful as fuck. I'm just gonna reschedule and go in on that day. It's not a drug test that's scheduled. It's a whole interview and I'm almost positive they will drug test. Everywhere I've ever worked they do not requirea DT since it's legal in my state. On the rescheduled day if I piss dirty then so be it. There are other opportunities out there and this was only gonna be a temporary job for a few months. So no skin off my bones lol.

• Like Like x 2
  16. There's a sticky for this specifically. You're lacking awareness in more way than one. I've never heard of someone rescheduling a job interview, just man up and go in. I hope this is a prospect that just popped up after you smoked otherwise it says a lot about your character and responsibility. Which is it? No skin off your bones or you freaking the fuck out? Might not be what you want to hear but the best advice is to get your shit together.

If you really haven't smoked for a year before this and it's been over two weeks I think you'll pass unless your metabolism is shit.

Either way, best of luck to ya. We've all fucked up, just take this as a lesson to tighten up. It's not worth the anxiety.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Does it? What do you use?

18. This popped up after I smoked. At first I was freaking out but not anymore. It's not gonna be the death of me if I fail and really and truly doesn't bother me anymore. Just gonna face it and get it over with.

• Like Like x 2
  19. So here's an update. I somehow fucking passed it or they didn't care. Either way I got hired and waiting on a call for when my first day will be. Don't know how since I was pissing pretty dirty the day before.

• Like Like x 2