Freaking Rust Spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Newhydrogrower, Jun 1, 2013.

1. 15 bucks. I'm ordering it now.

2. Perfect!

I dropped 3 degrees by adding more air to my reservoir too, going back to our convo earlier!

3. I was thinking my bubble production was weak with 6 watts. 2 three way pumps. Gat any cheap air pumps in mind.

4. That video series on How to grow DWC will make you a pro in now time! His word is solid!

Here is a pic of my DWC.

Attached Files:

5. #26 ndavisenterprise, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    I use a 15 LPH for veg and a 110 LPH air pump for my flower. I pull about 600+ grams a plant.

6. That's incredible. How much for the pumps. Don't have time for the video right now but will view tonight.

7. Just ordered the pump and ppm meter should be here on the 6th. Still haven't nailed down this rust spot thing. Arrrrgh

8. Can you send me the link to that guys page so I can get all the videos.

Probably Mg, it starts slipping in minuscule amounts at 5.7 ph

10. I set my ph at 5.8 the lowest I've seen it go was 5.6 it was an isolated incident. Still think I should go with a little cal/mag?

11. Have you not been adding CalMag ? If not, definitely yes, you should go with CalMag or your issue will worsen. If you don't use the CalMag, you could use any ferts of low values that has chelated Ca and add Epsoms salts. If you use Epsoms, buy something like Pennington's, it actually has more sulfur than magnesium.

12. #34 Newhydrogrower, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    None at all. I thought that was for RO water. I'm using tap I let sit open in gallon jugs for 2-3 days. Cool, cal mag is getting ordered as well.