freaking out

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hamson, May 27, 2012.

1. Hey I planted my L.a Confidential seeds yesterday after germinating them(first real grow). I gave them A LOT of water and there in these small pots, I also patted down the earth after planting them. Now 1 day later they are still soaked and after reading up I realised that this was a very stupid thing to do. Im extremely worried.. Is there anything I can do?Did I just seriously damage my plants?

pleade respond quickly i am freaking out

2. What's the problem? You put em too deep? If your worried dig em up very gently and replant em. But go for bigger pots. The more roots the more fruits

3. lol. Calm down. There's not really much you can do except wait and see what happens. Any attempt at fixing your mistake could lead to even more trouble for your fragile little root. My guess is it will pop just fine unless you're using clay or some shit.

Just keep it warm, moist and try not to mess with it. Patience is key at this stage.

4. Stop freaking out all newbies do. As for the water let it be. You dont have to keep it soaked. Just let them be and shortly you will see them pop. Dicking with your plants constantly is a bad idea.