freaking cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zonkedX1, Feb 8, 2014.

1. always patrolling my neighborhood scaring the s out of me 
    can't wait till weed is legal in ohio

2. Are you paranoid inside your house? I mean chances are they wont come knocking unless your house smells from outside hahaha

3. FREKEN CAPS TRYNA KEEP ME SAFE SMH GODAM Y U DOIN UR JOB HERE UGH FUK

4. don't leave anything in plain sight and they can't come in if you don't answer the door. Also, make sure your house doesn't smell from the outside. If you do these two things you have nothing to worry about at all.

The world turnin' the weed burnin' them haters talkin' I keep earnin'

5. Let's post about my paranoia online. That'll probably help me out.

6. Move to alliance ohio...I have family there, and the town doesn't have a police force (last I checked) so whenever they needed assistance they called the next town over....

The town was dirt poor....Most people grew weed to support their families. That and brewing shine. This is how our forefathers earned....and now it's illegal...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Fuck the police

damned dirty pot growing moonshiner hippies...gotta lovem.. :gc_rocks:

9. Hahahahaha

10. That was funny back in high school. ...10 years ago

11. Clever...

12. id be happy if the cops patrolled my neighborhood more i dont live in the ghetto but the ghetto is literally like a street away

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. posting about being paranoid about the cops on the internet sounds pretty paranoid within itself, maybe you need to take a break from smoking dude.

14. OHIO IN THE HOUSE that is all

15. Good luck getting back from the ghetto to your house with the fresh OZ and sheriff weed sniffer on patrol...LOL

16. my dealers deliver lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Wrong, still funny. Why? Because some police officers are still pigs and most still racially discriminate. Fuck the police.

18. i feel you were probably high as balls when you wrote this weren't you haha.

19. Glad I'm white then....

But for real, that sounds like personal experience....from what I've gathered from my experience with police is you show then respect as a person (not for being a cop, respect as a PERSON) and understand they are doing their job....you'll be fine. I've been let go multiple times for having bud on me....and I'm in houston...The police fuckin militia.

Yeah I've run into ass hole cops....but that's when I refuse searches and just take the ride....they never searched and never had proof so I got my case dismissed. I also don't blaze in the car though....and they had no probable cause.

Tell me your story of what happened to you and why you hate cops so much....