Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

freakin out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hankyy, Jul 17, 2012.

1. it has been more than a month since i ordered seeds from nirvana and and it has not arrived, i tried contact them through weed portal but theres a loop, and it has been frustrating get customer support. any ideas? please help

2. Hurry up and wait.

3. not so sure about that,i would like to contact them to see if they can track my order cause they say 2 to 3 weeks

4. :wave: If you mean Nirvana the breeder then you could be in for a very long wait if they turn up at all. Its usually better to order from one of the seedbanks instead.

5. That's what happens when you don't do your research first.

6. it is nirvana-shop.com it is a seedbank, they have this link of customer support, but it is impossible to access, i registered and when i try to ask a question it goes "not registered" wtf?