Freaked out

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronic Kid, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Well, I was smoking a bowl my parents wen't home so I thought "Well why not.." I got high I still am, But I'm freaked cuz my parents came home and my mom noticed my eyes were red I told her that it was this candle in my room, but my mom is not stupid so i think that she might suspect something, what should I do?

2. Just play it cool, that is all you can do.. Don't let your paranoia get the best of you.

3. The more paranoid you get, the more obvious its gonna be. Chill, its not the end of world or nothin

4. Well, it sorta is if she finds out..I'll have to go to military school. So yea I'll just chill and try to decrease my high some how

5. Yea, a cold shower. Yea, well be back in a few..Next time I'm buying eye drops

6. Can't you leave the house or something?

7. I can't go anywhere, cuz no one is home for some reason so I can't go to my friends house and chill cuz his parents are home and he is visitin his grandma or something

8. You only have one friend? :p

Honestly though, just chill she can't prove anything.

9. No, but hes the only other stoner I know, my other smoking buddies are out with there parents. Yea, unless she finds the half oz i hid

10. say you need to talk to your doctor because your sinises(sp) are acting up you have a stuffed up nose and your eyes itch

11. get caught and go to military school.

you could be the only one there that was a dealer so you could sell for a ridiculous upcharge.
    if you get caught the worst that would happen is you would get kicked out and have to go back to public school.

12. WHAT KIND OF HIPPY ARE YOU? Im a buisness hippie, I understand the concept of supply and demand:smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. How old are you? This is an adults only forum site if I'm not mistaken

14. my mom alwasy says that say u were smokin dude..or be like o they feel red have any eye drops? its allergies

15. Just rub ur eyes alot when ur talking to her, thats all. keep rubbing them, never say a fucking thing until she asks say oh..their red? yea theve been itching all day...and thats that.

Wow lol! Somebudy had a big bowl of grouchy this morning :p Mellow out haha smoke a bowl or 2, dont be such a negative nancy.