Freaked Out!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by drexel25, Aug 25, 2007.

1. So, as some of you may remember, I work at a hotel at the front desk. Last night (I worked 11pm-7am) I was doin my usual thing, surfing GC, and I on several occasions stepped out the front to smoke some bowls. I do this often, and it's not a big deal.

But, last night, I smoked a few times, and I recall one occasion with some pretty severe coughing/hacking (whoops). This comes into play in a minute.

So I get off work at 7, and come to find out, about an hour after I left, two people staying in the hotel come down to check out (not out of the ordinary, lol). Who were they?

DEA AGENTS.

Showed their ID's/badges and everything cause they were trying to get a discount. But holy shit! They were here on business, and my town is small as fuck. Like, 3,000 people small. And, the hotel only has 52 rooms too, so it's not the biggest building in the world.

I'm so glad nothing happened....

AAAAAAAAAAND......guess what I've got?:D

Two DEA Agents' credit card numbers:eek:

Highest bidder!!:p lol

ah and I'm back at work again now obviously...doing what I always do...surf GC. Better go smoke some :smoke:

2. thats sketch as hell. i remember one time this dea k9 agent came to the walk up window at the chickfila i worked at. now, its not like id been chiefin, but this guy was just a tool. he got like 6 chicken strips, and made me give him 6 boxes of sauce for the meal. i told him i could only give him 2 and he said no, i NEED 6. he made a real big deal about it and yelled at me for not doing it the first time, what a d-bag right?

i wouldnt fuck with the c/c numbers tho, that shit can get you locked up. the police may not be that good at finding drug dealers, but they can certainly track down online fraud, and simply put, just posting that would probably get you busted very shortly after any eroneous charges appeared on their cards.

3. write them down and possibly sell them to somebody who wants them.

4. It was a joke. ":p" and "lol"

I wouldn't actually mess w/ them. cc fraud isn't somethin I'm in to.