Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Freaked out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gr33nD420, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Hello GC
    Yesterday I smoked for the first time in 2 months, I didn't have a pipe or anything so me and my friend made an apple pipe, he had a socket so we just used that as the bowl and we used a hollow plastic part from a pen for a mouth piece, so I smoked and then we headed off to Carl's Jr which is maybe half a mile to a mile away, at first everything was fine but while walking I noticed my heart rate was moving up, at a very rapid pace, soon it was si rapid to the point I could feel every vein in my boody fill up with blood every tenth of a second and I started getting a little freaked out, it felt like my heart was going to explode, but I knew that it was just weed and nothing bad will happen, I just have to calm down, this was all happening while walking to Carl's Jr, I didn't tell me friend at first because I thought I would calm down, but it just got worse and worse, by the time we were in the parking lot of Carls I felt like I was going to faint, so we go Carls and my friend gets a burger, now when I go up to order I order a small soda, then all of a sudden theres a loud ringing in my ears and I lose my vision for a good 30 seconds, my friend says I just stood there blankly while the cashier was trying to hand me back my change and cup, my friend just took it and I start trying to stumble over by the soda machine, at this point my vidion was completely gone, it was all filled with super bright lights and I couldn't see anything, I ended bumping into this old lady who yelled at me and my friend, but I don't account that at all, my friend just told me what happened then, I was trying to grab my friend so he could lead me to our seat, we finally get to our seat and I feel absolutley terrible, I thought since I'm sitting down I'd feel better, but I just starting getting really nauses and whenever I closed my eyes I would all of a sudden need to throw up, so I stopped closing my eyes an just rested my head on the table, that's when I noticed I was sweating profusely, it was a warm day out but I was sweating bullets and I'm usually one of those people who don't sweat that much, all of a sudden I puke in my mouth, I start to run to the bathroom but I puke before I get there, some of it gets on the floor and door, then I puked some more in the bathroom sink, I didn't know what the hell is going on, then my frind comes in the bathroom and says we need to go, so we just dip and we start to walk back to an area were his house is, the walk back is complete hell, I wanted to do was lay down but whenever I layrd down or sat I would get the need to throw up, so we kept walking, we get back to a place near his house and near were I smoked, I sit down and throw up a couple more times, the more I threw up the better I felt, after I was done puking we went back to his house and I just chilled in my friends room, I felt better once I layed down on his bed and relaxed, after about an hour or two I went home and tried to enjoy what was left of my high, and for the most part I did, but I just can't figure out what made me feel so weird, this has never happened to me before and I was hoping some fellow blades could tell me what happened, thanks in advance!
    Ps- I had a little headache after but it went away as my high wore off

2. Were you smoking on an empty stomach? That's happened to me before, execpt for the puking. All I had to do was eat and I felt a lot better

3. Exact same thing happened to me except for the throwing up part. I thought it was because i was dehydraded but idk.

4. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']Hello GC
    Yesterday I smoked for the first time in 2 months, I didn't have a pipe or anything so me and my friend made an apple pipe, he had a socket so we just used that as the bowl and we used a hollow plastic part from a pen for a mouth piece, so I smoked and then we headed off to Carl's Jr which is maybe half a mile to a mile away, at first everything was fine but while walking I noticed my heart rate was moving up, at a very rapid pace, soon it was si rapid to the point I could feel every vein in my boody fill up with blood every tenth of a second and I started getting a little freaked out, it felt like my heart was going to explode, but I knew that it was just weed and nothing bad will happen, I just have to calm down, this was all happening while walking to Carl's Jr, I didn't tell me friend at first because I thought I would calm down, but it just got worse and worse, by the time we were in the parking lot of Carls I felt like I was going to faint, so we go Carls and my friend gets a burger, now when I go up to order I order a small soda, then all of a sudden theres a loud ringing in my ears and I lose my vision for a good 30 seconds, my friend says I just stood there blankly while the cashier was trying to hand me back my change and cup, my friend just took it and I start trying to stumble over by the soda machine, at this point my vidion was completely gone, it was all filled with super bright lights and I couldn't see anything, I ended bumping into this old lady who yelled at me and my friend, but I don't account that at all, my friend just told me what happened then, I was trying to grab my friend so he could lead me to our seat, we finally get to our seat and I feel absolutley terrible, I thought since I'm sitting down I'd feel better, but I just starting getting really nauses and whenever I closed my eyes I would all of a sudden need to throw up, so I stopped closing my eyes an just rested my head on the table, that's when I noticed I was sweating profusely, it was a warm day out but I was sweating bullets and I'm usually one of those people who don't sweat that much, all of a sudden I puke in my mouth, I start to run to the bathroom but I puke before I get there, some of it gets on the floor and door, then I puked some more in the bathroom sink, I didn't know what the hell is going on, then my frind comes in the bathroom and says we need to go, so we just dip and we start to walk back to an area were his house is, the walk back is complete hell, I wanted to do was lay down but whenever I layrd down or sat I would get the need to throw up, so we kept walking, we get back to a place near his house and near were I smoked, I sit down and throw up a couple more times, the more I threw up the better I felt, after I was done puking we went back to his house and I just chilled in my friends room, I felt better once I layed down on his bed and relaxed, after about an hour or two I went home and tried to enjoy what was left of my high, and for the most part I did, but I just can't figure out what made me feel so weird, this has never happened to me before and I was hoping some fellow blades could tell me what happened, thanks in advance!
    Ps- I had a little headache after but it went away as my high wore off[/quote]

You greened out bub'.. Best thing to do in that situation is go sit next to the toilet, and bring a pillow for when your body shuts down and wants to go to sleep. I've had to take care of many newbies after they green out from the bong. Works wonders :)

5. I think it had to do with your poor punctuation....

Sorry. Someone had to. But honestly, the period key is two to the right of the "m" key.

6. You greened out lol

7. #8 Gr33nD420, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    No I don't think I greened out, from the things I've googled I think I had a panic attack, and I've greened put once before and it was different than this, but the two experinces were similar

8. You done fucked up your blood sugar and it got low.

9. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']You done fucked up your blood sugar and it got low.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking too

10. image-3228246119.jpg

This is what I smoked out of by the way if anyone wanted a visual represantation

11. [quote name='"Num sQaLL"']That happened to my girlfriend her first bong experience and it's happened to me with and without the throwing up. Most of it is dehydration and improper diet in my opinion. If you drink a lot of soda or eat too much sodium. it does kind of have to do with you greening out but there are other factors like the heat and walking far and shit.[/quote]

Ya I think I've concluded that it was just walking in the heat right after I smoked and it being my first time in two months so I have like no tolerance now

12. MIGRAINE!!!! The pot intensified it, it is not uncommon to lose your vision etc when having a migraine.

13. [quote name='"KeepTheCycle"']MIGRAINE!!!! The pot intensified it, it is not uncommon to lose your vision etc when having a migraine.[/quote]

I did have a headache during all of this but idk how much it actually hurt because all feeling my body was numb

14. Did you have intense ringing and throbbing in your ears and you can barely hear anything else? Then you almost fainted. Happened to me one time, tingling everywhere, could feel my blood just pumping, my heart racing and working over time, then my vision fuzzed out and slowly regained.

15. Sounds like low blood pressure to me.

16. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Did you have intense ringing and throbbing in your ears and you can barely hear anything else? Then you almost fainted. Happened to me one time, tingling everywhere, could feel my blood just pumping, my heart racing and working over time, then my vision fuzzed out and slowly regained.[/quote]

This sounds like what happened to me at Carls, and I did feel like I was about to faint