Freaked out about a drug test. Tell me about your past drug test scares?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by strums, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I took a pre-employment drug test for Best Buy on Monday the 9th with synthetic urine. The lady checked "yes" where it said "Specimen between 90-100", so I would imagine I'm in the clear? But I'm freaked out since I haven't gotten a call back. Should I call them tomorrow or something?

What are your past experiences with being nervous you didn't pass? How'd it turn out?

2. Getting clean to take one soon . Full medical workup so no substitution for me.
    Good luck to you though. Hope you get it.

3. My one and only drug test scare ended with me going to jail. Take that shit seriously, folks.

4. How did you get fake urine in?

5. If it has the right color and the right temperature you'll pass the test without a doubt.

6. Well I'm a chick so it wasn't too hard. Stuck the bottle directly against my vajay and wore 2 pairs of underwear to keep it snug lol

7. Oh god D: Why/how?

8. Well it was about 98 degrees when i poured it into the cup but i'm just nervous that they tested to see if it was real urine or not

9. [quote name='"strums"']
    Well it was about 98 degrees when i poured it into the cup but i'm just nervous that they tested to see if it was real urine or not[/quote]

No worries if just did this last week, if you passed the temp test your in the clear. That urine is designed to pass full lab analysis!

10. #10 i liketrees, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
    To make a long story short, I was already on probation for a DUI (which I got, oddly enough, from smoking- not drinking). Being young and dumb, I wasn't taking probation too seriously and never quit smoking. The minute I didn't meet one of the terms of probation, the bitch whipped out the cup and made me piss on the spot. It's funny, because if it weren't for probation, I'd have been doing pretty well in life- I had a job and I was doing great in school until I had to sell my car to pay court fees haha.

11. Oh boy, sorry bout that :/

12. I hope so! I'm also kind of paranoid that they tried smelling it or something and noticed that it doesn't smell like urine at all lol :/

13. [quote name='"strums"']
    I hope so! I'm also kind of paranoid that they tried smelling it or something and noticed that it doesn't smell like urine at all lol :/[/quote]

Hahahaha they won't smell it and even if they did it doesn't smell like anything. I've had plenty (too much) experience with synthetic urine and can tell you without a doubt if you pass the temp test you can go ahead and pack a celebratory bowl and get lifted. I've done it many times lmao :smoke:

14. Well in that case, woooohoo! :yay: Would it hurt to call in tomorrow though and ask when my orientation would be? It's only been a week but I'm soooo impatient

15. I went to do one and the lady must have known because after like 15 secs the bitch says you alright in there
    then i didnt bring enough and once i left without supplying enough automatic fail

16. Yeah like 20-30 seconds of being in there the lady was like "Are you done?" but once I handed her the sample she seemed okay. Made some small talk and had me sign a few things, but that's about it. How did you know that you automatically failed?

17. Its was a rule
    once you signed in to take the test you had like 4 hours to take it without leaving
    if you left it was an automatic fail

18. [quote name='"strums"']

Well in that case, woooohoo! :yay: Would it hurt to call in tomorrow though and ask when my orientation would be? It's only been a week but I'm soooo impatient[/quote]

Naw that wouldn't hurt at all, that would be a smart thing to do!

19. I called about an hour ago and left a message for one of the managers. This is so nerve wrecking! One more concern I have... I forgot to shake the bottle before I microwaved it for 7 seconds. Could that be a deal breaker? I shook it after I heated it up if that makes it any better.

20. [quote name='"strums"']

I called about an hour ago and left a message for one of the managers. This is so nerve wrecking! One more concern I have... I forgot to shake the bottle before I microwaved it for 7 seconds. Could that be a deal breaker? I shook it after I heated it up if that makes it any better.[/quote]

As long as you shook it you are good. Doesn't matter if its before or after you heat it.

STOP STRESSING!

Your good ;)