Freakbro's Pest and Plant pit stop

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Freakbro1, May 5, 2010.

1. Just killed this wierd bug that was on my plant. Looked like a big gnat but never seen it before. Anybody know what this is? Figured id post here as a precaution.

Attached Files:

2. Someone in the lights section of the grow room setup forum said that aphids are no biggy. I just had to chop all my plants a few weeks early due to them, but I checked on them about two or three days before I first saw the little buggers, so I don't think they would have laid any eggs. Would I be okay just wiping the hard surfaces in my grow area carefully with a diluted solution of neem oil? Would the winged forms have bothered to lay eggs in things like carpet, or only plants, plants being a "suitable host"? There is an old piece of carpet that was there before I started using the basement as the grow area. I don't want to leave anything in the area that could bring back another round of them when I bring new transplants in. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-A205G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. PXL_20230526_193437874~2.jpg PXL_20230526_193428727~2.jpg
    Hey all, I'm looking for help diagnosing these leaves.

Dwc in 3 gal buckets, ph may have been a bit low like 5.2 I adjust half way through the day it's at 5.9 currently.

She's about a month into flower and it looks like she's not putting on any weight. Ppm was around 1900.
    Using full fox farm nutes per the feeding schedule with beastie bloomz currently.

Is this phosphorus deficiency, nute burn, something else?

I just flushed after seeing some white fuzz on the roots yesterday, I panicked and cleaned it off with 3% h2o2 before the flush and didn't grab pictures.

I haven't seen any more fuzzy stuff today and the leaves are frying pretty quick.

4. Bump for the thread. Had alot of fun in here back in the day lol. Some old names I havent heard in a long time.