Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Freak out once, freak out again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jayj404, Oct 3, 2013.

1. If you freak out the first time you smoke up, what are the chances of it happening again? I had a panic attack when I was high about 4 months ago, and it caused a lot of problems for me. I want to try again. My brother is legally growing Kandy kush or candy kush, not sure which one, but one of those. I plan on smoking from a joint so I don't get over whelmed. I'm going to take a bubble bath, watch TV and just relax. I'm pretty sure I won't freak out again because I know what it's like to be high now, and I know how to treat panic attacks. Do I sound safe, or should I step out?

2. It sucks because if you had a panic attack, you may think about it when you smoke again and then dwell on it when you start feeling the effects and then it just happens again. Just say, and believe, fuck it, if it happens we will deal with it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. At least I know now that it was a panic attack. When I was high I thought I was loosing my mind and my grip on reality, when I was just having a panic attack. 

4. definitely try it again! actually go out and do something this time tho.

5. This happens to people sometimes... Just keep yourself busy... It used to happen to me--I would just play guitar or a video game, maybe take a walk with a friend. It eventually stopped and now smoking calms me down more than anything!

6. I think joints are the easiest way to smoke too much, You may be ripped halfway through, but there's this subliminal desire to finish the whole thing. Just pace yourself, don't smoke it all at once (since it sounds like you're pretty new, no tolerance yet) or you could very well have another episode.

7. #7 garrison68, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    Smoke a very small amount in a pipe.  It takes some people time to get used to it, and others only need very little.  

You may be able to get a nice high, off the equivalent of one joint, many times. 

8. Also I know this wont sound that apealling at first. But if you start panicking maybe take a parachute (calm down) hit. It will relax your mind being overwhelmed. Just my two cents

9. Don't do the bath lol

10. #10 LaFFiZzLe, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    It's a safe bet that this has happend to or will happen to pretty much everyone at one point or another. Its caused by smoking too much with a low tolerance. It happend to me last year and plenty of times before that, I decided to quit and took a month or two off and when I smoked I smoked way too much  like how I used to before I quit and I had to lay down but I couldn't stop moving around and my mind was racing as well as my heartbeat. haha what a ride.

11. Thoes are the highs I miss