fraternity/sorority

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by caster12, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Dam, that shit is sad. Its hard to picture that, you know another person begging to be "allowed" in to said group. Must be that desperate? And yea I think it is exclusive, my mom was in one and didnt allow certain perople in the grounp, like fucked up shit like not letting in a fat person and cracking jokes at their expense. Just the standard bullshit that goes with college

2. Maybe it was just at my college, but they would have meet the greeks night at the begginning of the semester and they would beg people to join. Like get on hands and knees almost. I do like sorority chicks though. One night I stayed a night in this chick I knew sorority house and there I had my first 3 some lol. Oh and most frats do elephant walks where they gotta walk while holding each other dicks. They are so homo. It's like that south park episode where the cop went undercover and sucked off all those frat guys.

3. #63 youenjoymys3lf, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    yes all fraternities are full of douches who pay for friends and rape girls and fuck the pledges

yes all stoners are lazy losers with no job

if you are telling the truth about them begging you to take a bid and asking to suck another dudes dick to take a bid...first of all i find it hard to believe they wanted to suck his dick so he would join.

but if they are begging you to take their bid...it must be a shitty fraternity. there is no way any respectable fraternity is gonna beg someone. you are hanging out with the wrong fraternities.

my buddy has 5 brothers (2 of them are actives) and every single one of them including his father and grandfather have been phi delts(who i took a bid from) ...yet he didnt want to be one...no begging no dick sucking offers no hatred. you do you.

and to the raping chicks...that shit wouldn't fly around here i guarantee you.

there are plenty of shitty fraternities...but also a ton of great ones with cool people. you have experienced a shitty fraternity from everything you have said..

I probly wont visit this thread again though. this argument seems to be going nowhere and arguing on the internet is pointless.

4. Someone finally realizes...
    [​IMG]

5. I'm not saying all frat boys are bad, but the few I have met have been mean as fuck to other people. And a lot of them are sleazy as fuck and try to get girls black out drunk so they can fuck them. So not cool in my book. I went to one of these nerds parties once and literally as soon as I walked in, I started getting messed with. So me and my friend fought a couple of them. We kicked ass but then we got thrown out by some other lame shits. I know that's only one frat but most of the dudes I've ran into were pretty similar.

Sororities on the other hand, are pretty sweet. My ex girlfriend was in a sorority and their parties were ridiculous. and she was a freak :D Damn I miss her lol

6. why would i pay to join a frat? i can drink smoke and get pussy all in the comfort of my own home. when i first moved out, i lived in a 6br house with 4 guys and 5 girls. there were parties 24/7.

7. Sorority girls are usually fucking whores; if you have 12.99 for a case of Keystone, you have an easy lay. Maybe even 2 easy lays if you ration the beers properly.

edit: usually mind you, I don't want to stereotype too badly

8. I think something that has been misconstrued here by many blades is the purpose of paying dues in a fraternity. It's not buying friends, it's creating a general fund that the fraternity can pull money out of to fund parties, activities, food, and general house expenses. Otherwise, it's just a tight knit group of guys who enjoy partying and chilling together. I've been able to get MUCH more out of my college experience by being part of a fraternity of brothers who pay their dues in order to throw REAL parties and live like kings.

You mad bro?

9. No not at all, I just don't drink or party really, and I'm in college to get an education. Clandestine chemists with undying interests in psychology and neurobiology don't teach themselves you know

well, they certainly do, but only some things.

I'd rather spend my money on something that I personally feel is more worthwhile than a closeknit brotherhood propagated around partying and philanthropy (chuckling softly)

to each their own, but I spend my free time skating, not partying. Furthermore, shouldn't we all be studying?

Other than that, the only real benefit to being in a frat is you a bunch of connections that make you more desirable for certain positions in "real world jobs" which is a bunch of fucking bullshit in my honest opinion. The majority of frat brothers I've encountered don't give a damn about their education, and are more or less embarrassments to the academics of their school.

I haven't encountered too many though, and one of my good buddies from high school honors classes is in a well-respected frat. To each their own

10. I want to make a few points before ignoring this thread:

If there was a weed smoking club, full of the coolest stoners with the dankest bud who would cut you deals for being in that club (but also some sketchy people and/ or douchebags) you would want to join that club wouldn't you? Pretty sweet gig huh? Okay...but that club has yearly dues to maintain a the club and a "clubhouse" of sorts...are you paying for your friends then? No.

About the raping of girls...no. just no. I don't know where the fuck yall live, but where I live and go to school, in the south, we give women the utmost respect. During pledgeship disrespecting women was the easiest way to get kicked out. If a girl even mentioned to an active that you were being a dick or disrespecting her you would be reprimanded. There was definitely no roofies ever. i've never met ANYONE who has been roofied, ever. Remember boys, getting drunk and sucking a dude off =/= getting roofied.

As for "not being able to make friends" or "not being able to fuck bitches" without being in a fraternity...well that's just dumb. As for making friends, for me it boiled down to this: every single one of the people I hung out with went greek at my school (a state school) or whatever school they went to. All of my lacrosse teammates. Maybe it was just my high school, but I knew I was going to be greek when I was in high school because anyone I had ever known went greek in college. My brothers are both in fraternities, all of the older guys I hung out with went on to be in fraternities. I knew i wanted to be greek because of the people I knew who were greek at the school I was going to go to. It also helped that the chapter my brother was in rushed the shit out of me the summer before I went to college, showed me a good time, and I met a lot of the older guys who would be actives when I was a pledge. I liked all of them, and decided to be in the chapter.

As for "fucking bitches"...that has NOTHING to do with being in a fraternity. You have game, or you don't. I know guys who slay more trim weekly than any of us (including me) will slam in a year. I also know guys who don't get laid ever. In my conversations with girls I'm trying to take home, the "are you greek" question is asked and then reciprocated. Then the conversation goes on as normal...usually improves because if the girl is in a sorority, you have something to talk about. If you have game enough to pick up a girl and bring her home, that's going to show whether or not you are in a fraternity. It just so happens you have MORE CHANCES to meet girls in a fraternity because you are constantly in contact with sororities...parties, exchanges, greek bars, etc.

oh well, i've made my points as to why I think its good to be greek. You don't have to like them, or me. But please, don't make generalizations about what you don't know.

11. So you are generalizing the actions of a few to countless organizations :confused: You can't generalize like that and expect people to take you seriously.

Some frat kid must have got with your girl or something, your arguments are kind of ridiculous and I'm not even in a frat.

12. If they haven't seen your point by now, they're not going too, lol.

13. Lol, Sir Tokes Alot is obviously trolling/joking.

No one can be that stupid lol, and a good Frat garuntees an awesome college experience.