Franklins Tower grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Franklins Tower, Dec 14, 2014.

1. My exhaust fan is going out. It is squealing does anyone know a good replacement here in the states....

Attached Files:

2. Your not rambling I learn alot from you. Thank you. Keep on teaching. I'm a good student. Do you know of a good exhaust fan in the states. I have a pic of the one I'm using in my journal.

3. I don't know, I ordered mine off Amazon, I think the brand is ventec. Do you have any hydro stores near you?

4. About 45 min away. I might go this week. I'll check that one out on amazon. I just need a 4" one.

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419286590.993849.jpg
    We talked im decided on useing that rack and do bag for small shit hang the prime and give it lil extra time. Then lil buds I'll toke and just think if this is good the stuff hanging will be better

Grassachusetts!

6. . I just started a compost I throw all the rabbit and geneau pig shit in it spring time im giving it a go my cousin is actually bring me cow dung tnight to throw in figured I'd let it sit through winter

Grassachusetts!

7. #107 Franklins Tower, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Today I just watered with distilled water one of the plants plant number one of the Grape Muerte Autos. The last one isn't growing on top neither is there second so I hop they are growing underneath. My oldest plant and the mystery auto has a mark on the leaf. I think it's a burn not a deficiency mark. Not real yellow. More dry leaf looking.

Attached Files:

8. Here are the girls lol. Oldest to youngest

Attached Files:

9. The last three

Attached Files:

10. #110 Franklins Tower, Dec 23, 2014
    Here is the cat that inspired my screen name. He's a big guy and loves my new chair. He also killed one of my plants. Likes to claw and chew on them.

Attached Files:

11. #111 Franklins Tower, Dec 23, 2014
    I ran out of compost. I will have to order another bag of certified organic oily mountain compost from BAS. All of my plants have at least an inch of compost depending on the height of the plants.

12. I found a new 4" inline fan. This time I'm spending the money and got a Vortex.
    residential AirFlow Boosting Inline Air Booster Fans Vortex Powerfans VTX Series Inline Fan

view all products for this brand

Vortex Powerfans by AtmosphereVortex Powerfans VTX Series Inline Fan

The VTX high performance inline blowers feature steel construction with a powder coated finish and North-American sizes from 4 to 12 inches. Speed controllable and balanced motors with permanently lubricated ball bearings ensure vibration-free operation. The Vortex Powerfan is the first industrial inline duct fan that comes with a power cord, ready to plug in, installed by the manufacturer. 

Heavy gage steel casing with a Hammertone powder coat finish, making it more sound absorbing, durable, impact resistant and rustproofExtended collar and lip, allowing easy duct hook-up115V, 6 foot power cord, ready to plug in10 year warranty

13. I can't wait until I get it. They are a bit pricey. About $120 for the one I got.

14. #115 Franklins Tower, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
    So the plant i planted in non BAS soil is not doing anything or is so slow and it wasn't the youngest plant.when it was a seedling. So against everything a I was taught I double transplanted her. Into new BAS living soil. The other plants in BAS soil are groing. This one nope. And the roots were not that big. I hope I didn't shock her. I did it right before lights out so she can repair herself. Back to the drawing boards. I think it was too hot. Damn. Everytime I go a different route with soil that I'll be using nutes with the soil to begin with is too hot or not enough food to start with. The seedling didn't get burned no signs. It just isnt growing. We will see. They were free seeds. Hey I have two of the Grape Muerte Autos that are doing good and the mystery auto is loving the dirt. It's growing great.

15. Here are my babies in order of age oldest to youngest.

Attached Files:

16. I just watered my oldest and third oldest plant with distilled water only. I'm holding off on the additives until they get older. I hope the little one pulls through.

17. I got the two collector packs and the rest was free. All from THE VAULT. Www.cannabis-seed-store.co.uk. The nicest man Jack takes care of everyone. Made my first experience a great one. Low shipping cost to the states also compared to other places.

Attached Files:

18. I bought a medium box of barley straw mulch from BAS for topping my plants.