Frankfooter32's First Grow. Mother in Flowering Day 1. 9 Clones 2-3 weeks in Veg.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by frankfooter32, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Hey guys, My first grow. [​IMG]

I got 6 clippings from my mother plant that a buddy gave to me about 3 weeks ago. They have been under a MH 400w for that time 18/6. I have 4 + 5= 9 strains from another buddy 1 week ago. 4 of one kind 5 of another, for a total of nine. I got them when they were rooting good thru their rookwool and I transplanted them 1 week ago. I have had them also under my 400w as pictured. My question is, should they be wiliting like this and having yellow leaves on the outter leaves from the clipping? I noticed in the middle of the plant there is plently of new growth and it seems to be pretty strong. I was wondering if I should cut away the yellow (deadish) leaves now? I use a moisture meter and have been keeping them well watered, as to not flood them. But I cannot get my humidity over 40 or so. Can someone suggest a way to bring up the humidity? I have an A/C unit which I can regulate the temps perfectly (75-85) with both lights on in each chamber. I Also have a 6" 424 CFM exhuast thru a carbon filter for the smell and air flow. Everything is perfect. But am still worried about the humidity and the outter dying leaves. Any suggestions? [​IMG]

Also I have moved my mother plant over to the flowering chamber. She is under a 600w HPS Cooltube as pictured. She is about 10.5 inches tall and seems to be growing very well. All of my plants are in organic soil that has bat guano, worm castings, dolomite, chicken manure, kelp etc in it. I purchased some Alaska brand Fish Emulsion. Should I start adding some ferts to my mother? I added about 1/4 of the fish emul from what was on the label to her earlier, but it says every three weeks, is that right? Also when to start giving/introducing ferts some to the baby clones? [​IMG]

Can someone suggest anything they see wrong? Are they looking ok? I want to make sure that I do everything I can to prevent problems. Maybe time for some lady bugs just to be safe from insects?

I am hoping that all is well, but could use some help.

Ive clocked over 3 months of round the clock work building this grow and hope that it will pay off in a good yield.

Thanks again!

2. Needs the pics bro.