Frankenweenie (Tim Burton)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SammySess, Oct 12, 2012.

1. #1 SammySess, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
    Hey blades,

I just watched Tim Burtons new animation "Frankenweenie" (An adaptation from his 1984 film "Frankenweenie")

It was sooooo good i loved it!! 5 stars from me. It had that old Tim Burton classic feel to it. The animation was a bit choppy like the Nightmare Before Christmas adding to that nostalgic classic feel, unlike Corpse Bride which i thought was very fluid lacking that oldschool Tim Burton style.

I really suggest u guys see this movie if you love animation and Tim Burton movies!!

Im going to go see it again because there were these two really immature chicks who were older than me in the theatre right behind me who wouldnt shut the FUCK up the whole movie and flashing their cell phone light on me like half the time to try piss me off for some fuckin reason, i told them at the end they ruined the movie for me and they need to shut the fuck up since its a MOVIE THEATRE... they called security and were telling him "He told me to shutup!!" LOOOOL... wow (obviously security didnt do shit about it lol they were like expecting him to arrest me for telling them to shut up)

Anyways other than that it was great like i said, i really recommend it!

[​IMG]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBfcGLBJ2Uc[/ame]