Frankenstein Mars400 grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Ryan0o, Jun 29, 2016.

1. The outdoor girl. Small and discreet. Lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. The strawberry blue results:
    A hair under 3 ounces dry of buds from the top colas and around 2 ounces of underneath fluffy stuff. That bitch got a lot taller than I am accustomed to. I think with a more compact strain I will get a better harvest. But trust me, i aint complaining! Im really loving the high. High as fuck right now...

I opted to grab some clones from BPG. I got 2 gorilla glue #4, and 2 GDP

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Just a quick update, I watered the clones( first time since potting them) and swapped the Mars400 back in. I'm hoping a solid 4 weeks of veg will get these plants to decent size then flower.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. looking good, I'm reallly jealous of your clones. I have to work from seed here :v/

5. The clones are finally getting settled in. It took about 6 days to see some new growth. From here they should just take off. I tied down the slightly taller gorilla glues and simply pushed over the gdp clones. Next water will include a little calmag and 1/4 strength veg nutes.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its been almost 2 weeks with these clones. The gorilla glues loved the lst. The gdp is growing very tight and dense. No bueno for lst at the moment. If they don't space out a bit over the next 2 weeks, then I will have to lst a bit during their flowering stretch. We shall see, i added a half dose of calmag and a quarter dose of nutes yesterday.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Plants in 2 and 3 gallon pots now. I threw the netting on to help flatten things out.. although after watering today, i dont think I will keep it. Its too hard to water. Lol
    we are having a bit of a heat wave here. Its 80° here in my aprtmemt without the tent going. So I have reduced the lighting down to the small 100w panel running at half power for a few days until everything cools down.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Looks like im going to boot the smaller gdp onto the balcony and see how it goes from there and keep the other 3 in the tent. We are looking at another heat wave here over the weekend. Hopefully i can add the MARS 400 back in after the weekend and flip to flower.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Adding pics from today

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I went ahead and flipped to 12/12 yesterday. Here we go!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its an absolutely beautiful day on the bay.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  12. Damn dude things are looking awesome in here. That's strawberry blue grew some fat ass colas! That was too bad about the reused soil though.. If your interested check out this site.. BuildASoil - Custom Organic Soil and Organic Fertilizers along with free information to have your best harvest yet. They have some good stuff there for reamending old soil and whatever you need for a good organic soil. And the GG looking good in the tent. I get not wanting to use the net. I stopped using mine cuz of the same reasons. It just makes things easier to get in there. I bet the GDP will do just perfect on your balcony. Definitely can go wrong with some GDP.. lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Almost a week into flower in the tent and the little outdoor plant seems to be close to wrapping up. 2016-10-02 08.11.41.jpg 2016-10-02 08.11.12.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. This bitch is getting dark. Haha, I love this part

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Not a big plant at all, but i would be a little paranoid with a fat plant out there. Chopping her this weekend, most trichs are cloudy

16. Around 10 days since flip.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. The little outdoor gdp is starting to form up buds. I have sprayed this plant twice with a fungicide in hopes of fighting mold later in flower in the event we actually get some rain.I have no clue if it will work. More pics to come tonight of the little cookie bag seed i chopped on friday.

Attached Files:

18. Week 2 :GettingStoned:

Attached Files:

19. Update on things. Almost to week 3. Some fucking how i ended up with caterpillars in my tent... wtf? Well they only destroyed 4 tops so far. I pulled all my plants out and found 7 of them fuckers on my biggest plant. Oh well, hopefully i got them all. Here is a pic for now.

Attached Files: