FRANKEN Watch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by STIGGY, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Name calling is not allowed Stiggy. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I know that
    That is why I said you Come across as a Lunatic
    I did not say you were one
    Than I sent a picture so you would understand

3. Was that a joke?

4. Yes, it was a joke. I enjoy a spirited discussion at times - it's not meant to be personal. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I enjoy talking to you, you really do not loose it and the lunatic soapbox was meant for the really wacked out people we see everyday since Trump was elected.
    I believe we are not that different, and would stand side by side if our Country needed to call upon us.
    Crazy world, only going to get worse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Im telling mommy on you LOL
    I have to get my ass in gear 3 cups joe down and things to do again
    It's a vicious cycle .Later

7. As The Great Crab Captain Phil Harris once said
    upload_2017-12-8_9-4-9.png

8. franken didn't even deny anything, just had some lame ass answer about how he remembered it different, "but every woman's voice needs to be heard!" lol. The irony. He goes out saying he is a "champion for women" while basically being moved out of the senate for allegations of sexual assault. And he kept a mostly straight face when he said it too.
    I don't buy into the all the "anonymous" people piling on to franken, I hate that shit to be honest. hiding behind anonymity. Its cowardly, among other things. That being said, there was plenty of photographic evidence to know that franken was a bad boy, no doubt.

9. this is my favorite show on tv lol. I immediately remember the episode this happened in haha

10. I'm fine. But our President is sick.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. The irony here is not that Franken claimed to be a "champion of women" and was moved out (your words) of the senate. The irony is that you denounce Franken but don't denounce Moore and your king for the same thing. And the allegations were not of sexual assault like you state - it was sexual impropriety at worst, and he was not moved out of the senate as you claim - he resigned. And speaking of evidence - how about your king bragging on tape that he grabbed women's pussies without their consent because he was famous? Sounds like solid evidence of sexual assault to me. But that doesn't matter, does it?