FRANKEN Watch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by STIGGY, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Franken is an ass, and Hillary is a looser......................
    Remember Hillary Lost?

2. Ah I know you've no time for these perverts Stiggy, you'd be beside me preparing the gallows to rehabilitate them. ;)

It's great to see these dirty bastards being crucified by the media and all n sundry. Someone recommended watching the documentary "Weiner" on Netflix recently, I can't remember who so apologies but it has to be seen to believed. Watch it man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. We can agree on this, drain the swamp and get rid of them all.
    Second thought
    Hanging would be too good for them, LOL
    The problem is they will either step down or get a smack on the wrist if found guilty.
    It is a joke I agree,

4. Eloquently put.

5. I get my point across short and sweet without all the bullshit in between
    One does not always have to write a well constructed novel all the time.
    Sometimes I wonder if they are screaming out look at me, look how intelligent and important I am.
    LOL Such Jokes for sure. You know that old expression
    Keep it simple stupid,

6. Oh and that is not directed at anyone as name calling it is just an expression

7. Also I am entitled to my belief as are you
    Why does that bother you? Move on and don't read them if you choose to.

8. #68 Possuum, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    News from New Zealand (just in a week). I guess similar behaviors occur all over the planet and not just mean, empire building, corrupt America. I can only imagine what else we might dig up for politics, social issues, native peoples, corruption....lol.

Former Shortland Street star's sentencing for indecently assaulting women

Former Shortland Street star's sentencing for indecently assaulting women postponed

One-in-four Kiwi girls asked to send nude images

One-in-four Kiwi girls asked to send nude images

Shall we dig further? How about some economics, import-exports... BILLIONS of US TAXPAYER dollars being invested in NZ. Disaster assistance, military support, treaties. Oh we could have a real field day of harvest.

How about the Phillipines? Y'all want to peel a few layers of that onion and see how they roll in Manilla with women and children? Corruption? Religion? LOL.

I LMAO at you hypocrites. You have to be paid shills. Hand puppets?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Does this phrase apply to everyone including piece of shit (your words) Franken or is it just bigot Moore?

10. I like nude Photos LOL

11. Yes, I feel if Franken was not guilty he should have stuck to his Guns and fought it like Moore is doing,
    by stepping down it makes him look guilty.
    Surly you can see this?
    Oh and notice I unlike you don't get all triggered because you added the word bigot in front.
    That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.
    Simple.

12. Why do my opinions bother you? I'm entitled, as you are, to my opinions and beliefs. ;)

13. See above your last post
    Wow I just addressed without seeing your question
    I must be Physic .

14. You need to stop the personal attacks on everyone who disagrees with you and move on and stay on topic

15. No, actually I can't see this. Until this post I got the impression, based on your opinions about Franken, that you wished he would burn in hell. And for the record - I believe the women. You seem to have the same mentality about this subject as your king - deny everything and fight. Who would have thought?

16. I believe Franken was mentioned in almost every post. Isn't that the topic of the thread?

17. Now there you go again putting your thoughts into my mouth LOL
    He is the Elected sitting President of these United States. I would defend him as I would any President if called to do so, It's the American way or at least use to be .
    He is not King, that is what the people called obama I do believe.
    And before you ask Yes I would have done the same for obama even though I never respected the man.

18. Tone it down that's all
    You come across as a lunatic on a soap box sometimes

19. upload_2017-12-8_8-45-27.png
    Everyone has one I guess

20. We are done for now