Fragrance

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Wahlly, Sep 7, 2009.

1. #1 Wahlly, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
    In which step of curing should the buds reach their full potential fragrance-wise?

2. mid to end

3. So like after I keep it in the jar for 12 hours and then set it out, andthe repeat 5 or 6 time?

Right now they kind of just have a dull, almost spicy smell to them. I'm pretty sure all the chlorophyll is broke down b/c it's a different kind of dull smell than the chlorophyll leaves.

4. Ok, so after a few passes through the jars...

The outside of the bud smells nearly like a teabag, but when I pinch a piece off it smells like some serious dank. Did I do something wrong or do I just need to cure longer?

The bud looks seriously good, as well as tastes superb, it's just this wierd smell on the outer shell of the bud...

5. Thats pretty much the case with all buds...the smell comes out when ya move it around and break open some of those fragrant glands. Just like a scratch and sniff it may smell a bit before but once ya scratch it the good stuff happens. As long as it tastes good smokes well and doest smell like a barn ya did it right