Frack You Burger King

Discussion in 'General' started by TimeIsMoney1, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After a hot ass day of labor at work, i wanted to go buy and get some of your dollar chicken sandwhiches but you dips*** have the damn drive through blocked off

Are you freaking joking. You lost a lot of customers from what i could tell

The gas station across from you got my business instead. :)

2. I don't recommend BK.  They're dirty  :laughing:

3. #4 TimeIsMoney1, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014

Every fast food resturant near my drive from work to home are extremly dirty. I didnt feel like going 5 miles out to a cleaner one :p

I wouldnt even call BK dirty if i compared them to KFC

Now kfc is the ultimate dirtiest fast food place i ever seen. Scum pit, and the employees their look like meth heads and crack snorters

4. i havent even eaten there in years. last time i went anything worth eating had been taken off the menu so i said fuck em.
    i rarely eat any sort of fast food.

5. #6 4r5t6y7, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
    I guess location matters.  Every fast food in my area is 7 to 10/10 clean except the single BK we have which is next to the city MALL. I'd rate that place a 1/10 cleanliness.  The floors make that sticky sound to your shoes, the tables look and feel gross to sit at, the staff is ran by ghetto black people ( no offence @[member="cothrantyson"] lol ) 

My drive to work is on the dirty ran down white trash red neck hick country lazy fuckn welfare side of town

7. [​IMG]

OP I feel your pain

8. Why not get down and order? Are people this lazy?

So because i didnt want to get out makes me lazy? Did you not see the part where i said i went to the gas station across the street???

Are people this dumb to make assumptions. Please get out of my thread weeb. You know i dont care for you, to put it nicely

10. #11 CMGarcia55, May 7, 2014

Yes, it does make you lazy. I don't like you either and I can post in this thread if I want to.

And I'm not a weeabo.

11. I will put this gently, since you seem upset.

The guy you quoted DOES raise a valid point. You wanted BK, but the drive through was closed and getting out of the car was unthinkable. After a short drive across the street, you have no problem with the lack of a drive through at the gas station. If the goal was avoid standing up after a tiring day of work, then you failed. I do understand you most likely refused to go into BK out of principle, but cmon.

12. So your an otaku? Same shit, its annoying. And of course i figured you would say i will post here if i want. annoying as crap

Can you block ppl on this site?

13. I'm sure that mega corporation really cares a lot about what one overly annoyed guy thinks.

It was a tossup. I really didnt care if i went to bk or not. The food the gas station serves is 10x as good. I just went to bk 1st out of convenience. 

15. #16 TimeIsMoney1, May 7, 2014

More than likely

16. fat people.

17. thats facebook brocicle.

18. Looking at your username, that does make a bit more sense. Tolerate shitty food for speed and convenience, or suffer time (money) with the benefit of edible food.

19. WHO DARE! WHO DARES TO DEFY THE KING!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.