Fps on Xbox help and rpg type games

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by I3 Eazy, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Ok so I got far cry 3 terrible online ok offline but I may take it back today and exchange it now to the point

I picked up bf3 like the game had it before but heck nobody speaks on there like no one.

So thinking for activity and social should I get.

Halo 4
    Assassins creed 3
    Dead island
    Gears of war 3
    Hitman

Cheers guys

2. Halo 4 - amazing IMO

Assassins Creed 3 - heard a lot of good things about but I've never played any of em

Dead Island - seems fun I guess

Gears Of War 3 - very difficult I don't really recommend it to anybody who hasn't been playing gears since 07

Hitman - one of my favorite game series only missed the first one but have played all the others. No game lets you feel like more of a BadAss besides red dead redemption (John marston)

3. See I couldn't get into red dead redemption yet I really like gta.

Hit man I don't no if they have gotten any easier but one of the first ones on The ps2 maybe was way too hard for me as was one of the assassins creeds lol

Use to love gears of war. Gears of war 2 was a bit :( had gow3 liked it but don't no what it's like active wise.

Halo 4 I was really enjoying but sold to buy bops2 which I have also now got rid of.

Dead island again in unsure of activity wise as I wanna start Merton a few people and being in lobby's with people actually taking as I say love bf3 but literally nobody speaks.

I guess be a toss up between gow3 or halo 4 then?

4. Halo 4 - Enjoyed it a lot at first but it got boring after like three days. Bleh. I regret my purchase. Same game it always was. Guess I got burnt out after the last one.
    Assassins Creed 3 - Haven't played it yet but I did enjoy most of the AC games.
    Dead Island - Not as good as I thought it would be :/ gets pretty redundant.
    Gears of war 3 - Still playing through, so far enjoying it a lot :]
    Hitman - Haven't played it yet.

5. If you want people talking on bf3 try filtering to games that are hardcore and hardcore no maps. Switch your mic to team instead of squad. A lot of those hardcore servers require mics.