Foxtail or not enough light?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dunnowutimdoin, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Attached Files:

2. Not enough light.
    How long has it been in flower?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 6 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Definitely not the average 6wk of flower here. No where near the mass and production it should have by now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. At 6 weeks of flower, you definitely have poor lighting.
    Here's a plant at 6 weeks of flower for a comparison.
    6 weeks flower.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. Week 6 flower last grow
    IMAG3002.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Oh baby

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah she’s been a pain, she broke free from LST I had done and shot up to near 7ft, I knew the light was weak but I was hopping it would sustain one plant, it’s one of those 1000w equivalent but only pulls 100w blurples and 2, 65w plant lights pointed at her, gonna beg the wife to let me upgrade, still gonna see her thru and run her thru my grinder lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just tell her you'll cut her off if she doesn't let you upgrade.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha I’m grateful for every little bit she lets me have!!! I learned very early that I get to be much happier when she’s the boss lol

11. I sure hope she's good in bed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I will never understand the thought process behind this.

like "Bitch, you an option" is my thought process

13. #13 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    delete

14. #14 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2020
    delete

15. No... i've just found a girl that doesnt feel the need to "be the boss" imagine that.

so you'd let someone walk all over you and tell you what to do, just to wake to wake up to a warm body? lol

i'm not that needy.

• Like Like x 2
  16. @op Upgrade the lights brother!

17. Haha I’m just sayin we got a good thing goin! Every woman has a way she likes things and they’ll typically voice when thing aren’t how they like, ive learned there’s never been an argument that it would benefit me in any way to win lol, even when I’m right i won’t get a prize for it, so I choose the enjoyment of “I told ya so” haha, but when it comes to justifying more than a reasonable price in her mind for a light, I might end up best to put the plant outside lol

18. #18 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  19. holy cow, 7ft! you overgrew in veg!! your lights are not equipped for a plant that tall! I agree, you need more light brother! Tell your wife how much you would save if you grew it yourself vs buying it!! The lights more than pay for themselves after your FIRST GROW!!