FoxFarm Feeding Schedule Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pasch, Mar 18, 2007.

1. I currently have 7 one week old sprouts in plastic cups. The cups are filled with pro-mix soiless potting mix. I also have the full line of FoxFarms products. When it is time to transplant I will be moving to 4 gallon containers and using FoxFarm Ocean Forest organic soil.

For the most part, I am planning on following the foxfarms feeding schedule for my plants but have a few questions.

http://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/SoilSystems_FF_Feed.pdf

On the foxfarms feeding schedule I have noticed that the additives change on a weekly basis. They also recommend feeding with every other watering.

In my experience I only end up watering my plants ONCE per week -- or every Sunday. I judge when it is time to water using a combination of the pot weight test & the finger/moisture test.

My concern is that if I follow my normal watering routine (once per week) and only feed with every other watering that I will miss some of the scheduled nutrient combinations on the FF feeding schedule.

So following my current schedule, if I am in the first week, and add the week 1 nutrients to my plants then during week 2 I would only add h20 and would resume feeding in week 3 using the week 3 reccommended ferts?...

What should I do? Should I just follow my normal watering plan and use only plain h20 every other week (skipping the reccommeded ferts on the schedule for that week) or do I need to develop another program? (such as picking up on wk2 ferts after skipping a week)

I've looked over some of the other FF threads but could not find any advice that fit my needs. Any help/advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pasch

2. if you follow their schedule then use the nutes 1/2 or even 1/4 strength. otherwise use their schedule kinda as a guide and knock it down to every 1/3 watering.
    foxfarms feeding schedule is not meant for mj.