FoxFarm feeding? I'm confused!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by badboy420, May 10, 2011.

1. Okay,I have six plants in FoxFarm OceanFloor soil in 3gal pots under 1000w MH day 17 of veg. The soil says 2-3wks no nutes(no feeding to date) and I want to begin flowering on day 22,I have full line of nutes grow big,big bloom,tiger bloom,open sesame,beasty bloomz,cha ching,bush dr. sledgehammer flush, it says feed every other watering so if I water 10-30% runoff it stays moist for 5+days so should I only water about 1 litre per plant(which is next to no runoff) so I get to feed and water each once a wk. THANKS FOR THE HELP!

2. yh aslong as your ratios are correct you should be just fine

3. Ya on the runoff or 1litre per plant?

4. I used to feed with every watering but I would use less nutes so they wouldn't burn. I read that plants like that just as much as full strength every other watering. So if you're using 1tsp/gal every other watering, use .5tsp/gal every feeding. Or maybe a little less. This gives the plants the same amount of nutes but its less at a time. I did this and then a flush every 2 or 3 weeks and keep a close eye on NPK and PH levels. I'm sure other people will disagree but that's what I liked and the girls seemed to like it