Fox news VS Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by helmsley, May 29, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS8QKbS_PH0]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul is acting more like a Democrat than a Republican - Fox News‬‏[/ame]

Fair!
    Balanced!
    Unafraid! :laughing:

sorry if this is a repost but it's pretty amazing what the faux news machine can spit out.

2. That was some pretty good stuff, they must be feeling threatened.

Israel spends something around $90 billion a year, but if the $2.5 billion in aid from the US is cut off they will be devoured by their surrounding enemies? :rolleyes:

3. I love how they rag on him the whole time, and yet he isn't even there to defend himself against any of it! I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

4. #4 Jimi Thing, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    I've never wanted to reach through my screen and strangle someone as much as the first asshole and I couldn't even finish watching asshole #2. That is propaganda at it's worst, indisputably fear-mongering, war-mongering bullshit. The only threat that Israel is worried is the threat of peace which would end their expansion. Anyone who thinks that our relationship with Israel is good for our security as well as stability in the middle east has their head shoulders deep in their own ass.

And what's with this bullshit about Egypt electing "Islamists"? What the fuck is an Islamist, anyways?..a scarier word for muslim? Egypt can elect whoever they damn well please, and we don't have the right to say jack shit about it. That's their right as a sovereign, democratic nation. But ohh no the U.S. only recognizes your democracy if you vote for the right leaders. God forbid you let the decades of being ruled under an oppressive dictator who was propped up by the U.S. and supported the countless war crimes committed by Israel against Palestinians along with relentless aggression exercised by the American forces upon their neighboring Arab nations cloud your judgement.

5. fuck these tools

6. #6 HongKongPhooey, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqPhrqllHzY"]Ron Paul Owns Neil Cavuto[/ame]

Probably my favorite out of all RP vs Faux videos.

Neil thinks he's got him in a trap, and RP just doesn't fall for it. Its the same thing over and over again, just like the first Republican Debate.

7. This happens daily to Republicans on ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS and just about every other outlet.

Its pretty obviously an Islamic extremest. You seem to go out of your way to be dense.

8. drone,

are you employed by FOX?

9. I'm votin ronny in... could he be any worse than obama???

edit: wait meant barack osama

10. Just stating a fact. Why single Fox out when they all do it?

11. +rep :smoke:

12. can't we all just agree to blame the government? :confused_2:

13. well..

in this case it was FOX.. which is why they were singled out.

but yeah.. they all do it for sure..

14. I'd bet money the OP loves The Daily Show and Colbert. Thats all those guys do. I'm just tired of the completely disproportionate and inconsistent outrage.

15. to me the worst of thse "comedy" dudes is Maher. he stopped being funnny a long time ago.. and is now just angry.

colbert makes me LOL..

Stewart.. is decent.

but yeah.. it's creepy that people get their news from comedy shows for sure.

then again.. 1/2 the crap the MSM spews is borderline comedy it seems.

16. If you hadn't noticed the majority of it comes from you.
    I notice more anti democrat/msm threads from you than anti-fox threads these days.

17. Exactly. There is tons of anti-Fox material not just here but the internet in general and they're one network. There are dozens of networks that do this kind of shit for the other side (the side in power mind you) and pretty much just one guy to post about it. See how disproportionate it is?

I still remember Jon Stewart saying back in 2005 that he focused on Republican bashing so much because "They're the ones in charge". It seems that logic went out the window as soon as the other side took charge.

18. ^^ yeah..

they hypocrisy is absolutely insane.

especially with the wars..

19. This clip is from the 2008 republican primary, but its my favorite "Ron Paul owns a Faux News Clown" segment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54WFoV-veCM]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul debate question BANNED from Fox News‬‏[/ame]

20. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJow2ALVirk"]Ron Paul Heroin Legalization[/ame]

This just happens again and again and again. They set traps like this constantly, and Ron Paul is always prepared for it.