Fox News says marijuana issue exaggerated by internet trolls!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by 2MuchSkunk2Nite, Apr 13, 2009.

1. +rep.. This really chaps my ass, fox news sucks anyway.

2. #3 Mr B., Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    "But the die was cast. Through a perfectly legal "underground" campaign, a relatively insignificant question had risen to the top."

Ha! A reletively insignificant question huh? I know this might be the wrong place to ask, but what might be a more significant question? A question about the war? A question about the economy? Lol, why would anyone ask one of those questions knowing damn well they aren't going to get a good answer anyway? Besides, all the president ever talks about is the war and the god damn economy... I think this is a very significant question.

"While Obama's marijuana advocates wouldn't technically be considered trolls, who are defined by their lack of definitive positions and a simple desire for disorder, these special-interest groups do muddle the president's message and related discourse."

First off, this writer has already called these people trolls like 10 times in the article, but thanks for being objective and unbias by clarifying that marijuana supporters technically aren't trolls:rolleyes:. And think about the second part of that paragraph for a second. Does the guy writing this want us to just go away because we are conflicting with the message the president would like to spread? Would he just like to pretend people don't smoke weed and that weed really is evil? C'mon.

"Many sites allow users to assess the value of other posts and determine their prominence in the forum, in effect creating an online democracy."

LOL. Dude, that is not an online democracy, that is just a user's rating, and last time I checked it meant nothing other than a couple little symbols above an avatar. We aren't vying for control of a government controlled message board... or are we? Could this be the beginning of the first online war?

"Morris said he didn't see any legal issues with using software to manage the forum, as long as the software was 'viewpoint neutral.'"

Oxymoron. Why would you have to manage viewpoints in a viewpoint neutral system?

Lol. What a piece of garbage article.

3. The news gets mad everytime you ask a question that effects you in america.

4. #6 Vitamin 420, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009

This is one of the most disgusting things I've ever read. America has very little hope. It's already so pathetic that the entire Universe of the media is focusing on the "First Dog", but economic issues regarding billions of dollars in potential profit are being swept under the rug under the premise that they are "irrelevant" and some "internet trolls" are raising these issues to the top.

5. Fox News is a joke, and should be watched as such. I only tune in when I want a few chuckles. Between Hannity, O'Reilly and Glenn Beck, you have a plethora of comedy to enjoy. Just don't fall into the trap of taking these idiots seriously for these guys take Rush seriously...........lol !!!

But what's REALLY sick (bad sick) is that there are those that watch Fox News and take whatever they say as gospel.

6. "exaggerated by internet trolls!" ??!

At the same time, maybe they could understand that more and more of the population are standing up for what they believe in. This is a topic that has risen an extreme amount of popularity, especially on the internet.

Exaggeration? OR, is it more people showing interest in our country? Fuck Fox news. No matter how anyone goes about it, the legalization issues for Marijuana will always come out negativly some-how, some-way.

7. that article makes me sad

8. This is so true. I always watch the orielly factor or hannity when I'm wanting a good laugh. heh :smoking:

9. Oh, they're mad at us.

Well, to be completely honest, I felt like it was kind of a waste too. Obama made his feelings about the legalization of marijuana VERY CLEAR before he was even elected, as he did with campaign promises of the actions he was willing to take regarding marijuana.

That being said, I do think that it's important that he know that the constitutants want more of an action, but we should understand that he's already said he's not the person we're looking for to legalize marijuana.

Stay politically active, lets get decriminalization going everywhere, that is a realistic goal that has come to head more and more recently, AND Mass. introduced a bill to legalize along with California, did they not?

Baby steps.

10. Fuck fox news. They just spread their biased bullshit around and spin all their stories however they please anyway. Everyone knows Fox News is bullshit. I say an ad today on tv where they said there were the "most factual, unbiased tv news network IN HISTORY"

GTFO Fox News.... GTFO

11. I don't see how they didn't see this coming. An internet forum...cannabis is generally used at a younger age and who do you think uses the internet the most?

I don't go to other sites and answer questions or polls because it's pointless, those sites are just trying to get hits and put out interesting stories. Just to spite these kids I'll be participating much more often in official polls and Q&A forums that are directed towards Obama.

12. I don't even want it legalized, but the fact that they are acting sooooo stupid has pissed me off to the point where I just wanna bitch slap all these morons, but instead I just write little letters to the idiots. Man, this is what our society has come to?

13. i tried to watch fox news one time.

they said i was too poor.....:mad:

14. I used to defend fox news, i am ashamed of myself now

F fox news

15. Apparently it doesnt matter that we're wasting billions of tax dollars trying to eradicate the most profitable cash crop,
    because the "economy" is more important...

this is the message that theyre sending to america ?

16. Lol calm down guys, fox news has been brainwashed with 72 years of propaganda just like many of your own liberal friends and family. In addition the politicians have also somehow convinced religious folks that smoking pot is morally wrong. It's gonna take a bit of time for religious conservatives but admit it, you've heard someone in your life say worse about pot than fox news. I personally have convinced over 20 conservative buddies to vote libertarian because of this very issue. We're not all bad!

Best Regards,
    Indica Kid

17. Fox is the real troll.

18. Damn this is lame. But it reminds me of that fitting clip of tom green when he shouts fuck fox news over and over!