Fox News piece on marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by married2mj, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Hopefully we can get rid of the amendment that makes drugs illegal to posses, so everyone can go back to their constitutional right of being able to ingest ANY substance we want.

2. there is no amendment that makes drugs illegal

3. Honestly that clip was the greatest 8 or so minutes of pro-marijuana coverage i have EVER seen - and the fact that it was on a national news station, FOX nonetheless, is just amazing! Really i have seen some despicable prohibition material on FOX before, but this was really just 8 minutes of the most useful facts presented in the best manner i could ever imagine! Really, nothing was left out, Paul Armentano did a fantastic job, thanks so much for posting this vid! :hello:

4. i know i have never seen fox news so fair and balanced in my life.. for once they let an outside view point actually have substantial talking time... i was happy to see judge Napolitano allowed armentano to speak and educate those conservative viewers that tuned in...

5. the only thing the could have talked about that would have made it perfect is how mj is safe and how all those govt studies used dirty science to come up with the false statistics and its actually super safe.

6. it seemed like the host of the show was setting up great questions for the norml manager, it sounds like he is a supporter. very good for our struggle.

7. soon New Jersey my ass...Corzine will be gone in a month and all hope of legal MMJ will peace with him

8. WOW,that was the best video on Fox about cannabis i've Ever seen. Thanks for Posting it up :smoking:

9. this might be uncalled for, but that guy, Paul Armentano, sounds really gay. But other then that, good for fox, usually fox is gay and makes no sense with their news, lol.

10. Yes, interesting how fair and unbaised FOX is when they agree with me.

11. Yea i definitely was too, often in news debates you would have 1 speaker on each side, hardly even 5 minutes in total for the debates with questions and answers, and plenty of satellite delay and speech interruption. I was pleasantly surprised ;)

12. Jersey...ahhh where to begin.

Dagget is stealing votes that would otherwise go to Christi. Unfortunately, he stands no chance on winning. Latest poll, has Corzine taking a very slight lead.
    FDU poll: Corzine edges ahead of Christie in governor's race; many Democrats reluctantly supporting him | State | NewJerseyNewsroom.com -- Your State. Your News.

However, re-electing Corzine, is probably pretty bad for things like taxes, corruption, and wasteful government spending. But hey, he likes the green!

13. fox news is bullshit i dont even watch any shit they do. MSNBC did a amazing story on the marijuana industry.

14. yea than Marijuana Inc was a pretty sick show

15. Great video, although you can't call it "fair and unbiased" because the host and guest are obviously both pro-marijuana. It's still nice to see some facts thrown out there on a national news network. The more pro-marijuana videos Fox throws out there, the more their viewers will realize how much of a sham the War on Drugs is

16. did you act less watch the video he put up or did you skip it and just replied?:confused: