Fox News needs to die.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Redhead Smoka, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Uh, Fox new is corrupt and bias. Spare me lol... every news station is full of shit and get's daily things to report on from the party they serve the best. I watch Fox over all of these other fucking idiots... I go to special lengths to get it in Europe even.

You should go learn about media, instead of making a stupid thread which has been made 100 times over.

CNN = Communist news network ?
    Msnbc = wow democratic dick suckers
    Fox news = republican dick suckers
    etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc.

2. Lefties are so funny. Reminds me of my two kids when they get something on their plate they don't like.

3. man.. democrats are angry violent people.. eh?

4. Yeah, but it's okay. They've managed to convince America and the rest of the world that we should real be fearing "right wing extremists" *cough* Ron Paul supporters *cough* *cough*

People are too easy to manipulate. Or want something for nothing. Or both. One things for sure is if Republicans and Democrats all collectively took IQ tests at once I think we ALL know which side would average lower. :)

5. yeah they talk about fox news and their corporate bias etc..

meanwhile we have GE on the other side, who is totally innocent.. they have no agenda i'm sure. :rolleyes:

and for the record, instead of committing violence against someone on TV that you don't like.. maybe you just shouldn't watch them and boycott the products they advertise, instead of being a tough guy thug.

6. This country is going down the tube faster than I can say "television". What makes me laugh is the fact that people who are so adamantly opposed to Fox News suggest to me that they spend a lot of their time watching other "tele-visually-programming" (;)) stations. Dammit. God bless Mike Judge everyone needs to fucking watch Idiocracy RIGHT NOW and make your friends and family watch it and we can all start doing more to make this country a better place to live in. Or we can just assault people we don't like, whatever is easiest I suppose :rolleyes:

7. You just HAVE to love the CEO of GE. Now here's a guy who is in bed with Barrack Obama, tells other business owners they need to start hiring more Americans, and then what does GE do? Ship a bunch of jobs to India. Fuck it...

8. yeah but GE's news networks tell the truth man..

only FOX is bullshit..

we should have MSNBC as the only channel on TV imo..

9. Idiocracy is such a wonderful...but scary...movie. It's scary because it's true. Mike Judge is such a genius of human nature, but even though it's based in comedy, it's truly a frightening prediction of our direction.

Fox News promotes the Idiocracy future with their right-wing ideals, speaking out against all forms of birth control and intellectualism.

That was post #420...too bad I can't light one up to celebrate!

10. That's nice. Bullshit. But that's nice. If it weren't for Fox News So many politicians wouldn't even be known to mainstream America the the level they are now. If you don't support a revamping of our entire newsmedia then you are unfortunately living Idiocracy. And Idiocracy was not a comedy (sure some funny parts to get us through the movie) but a warning. What did Americans do to the warning? "gay movie, it sucks totally gay MOAR MOVIES BETTER MOVIES NOW IM BOARD"

11. I do support revamping of our news media. Every post I've ever made here has pretty much stated that. I think CNN, MSNBC and Fox News are all jokes, but Fox is far more dangerous because of the "values" which it promotes. It gives credibility to people like Glenn Beck.

Giving Glenn Beck a national stage is the purest form of evil. Someone like that should not be given credibility. Had they not given Beck such a platform to spread his paranoid message of hate and intolerance, this whole debt crisis would not have existed. The TEA Party would not be mainstream without the massive support for it from Fox News.

Fox News also helped get Bush reelected, and we all know how well that worked out for us.

Seriously, they are much worse than MSNBC which is a Liberal station, but so much less vitriolistic than Fox News and far more truthful.

12. #32 AlienBlood, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    MSNBC and their affiliates helped Obbama get elected, and we all know what a failure he is. Fox may spread lies but MSNBC and their ilk suppresses truth and to me that is much worse. They do it while looking legitimate. At least with Glenn Beck intelligent people look at him and go, "oh, he's a lunatic". But with how busy Americans are even an intelligent person can turn on CNN or MSNBC and buy their snake oil.

And btw, fox actually has some programs that are rated the most centrist. So if you can't tell the difference between a centrist news program and political commentary catering to a certain political group then that speaks volumes about the intelligence on the left.

13. #33 Smotpoking, Aug 4, 2011
    I can't believe some people here are supporting faux news, I don't have the link but a couple months ago someone posted a link here and it was a raid of a marijuana grow. The anchor said something along the lines of "this is not your father's marijuana, this marijuana will kill you". Anyone who thinks that weed can kill you is retarded. Even as an ignorant 7th grader I knew weed couldn't kill you, I just thought it made you lazy and was safe if your 18+.
    http://youtu.be/LcPF59CoGvs here's the link.

14. objective truth:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc]‪Chris Matthews' thrill up leg‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

15. Perfect example of what I am talking about. I challenge everyone who never really paid attention to politics to watch all MSM channels EXCEPT fox and tell me if you notice a difference between ANY of them worth mentioning. They are like Ramen Noodles: A myriad of flavors covering up the same garbage...and the flavors all taste the same after awhile. I seriously want to find people who think Fox News is worse thing that happened to America and ring their fucking necks. You're all either idiots or outright liars with a leftist agenda.

In other news, Fox and Big oil are the enemies of the world, kill them all! hur hur hur

Al gore: yeah yea I'll kill them first let me go into my house that pollutes as much as a factory, go to paris in my private jet and ride my SUV around. GTFO off me peasant there's money to be made.

16. #36 BuffaloSoljah, Aug 4, 2011
    Who said i was a democrat?:rolleyes: I have to laugh at people like you who are still debating and labeling either side between Republicans and Democrats....guess what? They're the same thing. If you STILL in this age of mass hysteria identify with either side you're blind. They're both fucking us from behind and equally corrupt.

Sure msnbc is a left wing nut gargler but they're not sitting on the stand railing marijuana movements and spreading out right political propaganda. The News Corps are all guilty but Fox tries especially hard to be the 1984 channel and ram their agenda down America's throat.

Bill O Reilly has flat out yelled at guests on his show to "shut up!" and quit questioning Bush and the American government. He told one kid on live TV to "keep his mouth shut like any good American would." (concerning the extended military conflict in the middle east) What the fuck? Last i checked being American meant not keeping your mouth shut when you see such an obvious injustice. I've never seen MSNBC, or any other news station for that matter go to that extent. That's tyrannical.

17. but they are all corrupt

bill o'reilly is the biggest prick on tv tho

18. #38 Norma Stits, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
    chris matthews is the MSNBC version of O'reilly. He does the same exact shit.. and MSNBC is also shoving an agenda down our throats..
    you don't see it because they say stuff that you agree with... which makes it ok.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK0d8ENS__c]‪Chris Matthews Tears Up Kevin James on Hardball‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

for the record, i do not watch or support Fox news..

i just find it comical when people don't see that their beloved MSNBC is the same exact thing.. corporate biased white house/pentagon media.

19. Anyone else's nuts itch?

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43V25JwOkMI]‪Anti-Marijuana Propaganda on MSNBC‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]