Fox News Legalization of Marijuana clip (INSANE!)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ghetty.Green, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Here are some newscasters having a talk about marijuana legalization, I usually get excited when I see these things... but then always get let down.

This was aired this afternoon at 530PM EST, 10-20-2011

I never watch TV and now I remember why... Here's the video I recorded and uploaded.

Watch for yourself:confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0_Y5OILC1c]Fox News Talking about Legalizing Marijuana 10-20-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

2. does that first woman not know where she's from?

excuse me while i go shoot up and freebase some coke. Oh wait i don't do that cause marijuana is not a gateway drug.

3. coould not watch the whole thing, i really might just give up on politics

4. It drives me crazy... I recorded this with my phone hope the sound turned out okay..

This is just wrong, I don't understand how alcohol is so socially acceptable. I don't even like drinking!!

What country will I be happy living in?

5. You're watching Mox/Faux News. What do you Expect?

6. dude every news station acts like that...

7. fucking idiots, these people need to fucking fall over and die

8. dude no they're not. In fact, a really recent clip from MSNBC about how for the first time Americans are 50%+ in favor of marijuana. It was a news clip that wasn't shooting down the idea at least.

9. like I said I don't ever watch TV I just assume that all corporate america acts like that.

Post up positive clips :)

10. Like a broken watch, even FOX is right every now and then! :rolleyes:

Cannabis 'Scrips to Calm Kids? (news - 2004) FOXNews.com - Cannabis 'Scrips to Calm Kids? - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens (news - 2007)
    [FONT=&quot] Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens, U.S. Doctor Disagrees - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News - FOXNews.com[/FONT]

Are You Cannabis Deficient? (news - 2010)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Compound Treats Multiple Health Issues | Fox News[/FONT]

Marijuana Compound Treats Multiple Health Issues (news – 2011)
    Marijuana Compound Treats Multiple Health Issues | Fox News

I think there is actually a little hope for them- there wasn't the standard 3 years between the last two articles! ;)

Granny :wave:

11. lol awesome!

12. Thanks Granny!!

13. I can't believe people listen to these dopes. Either they're experienced w/ marijuana and are lying, or they're too ignorant to make any kind of strong argument.

14. Pretty much anything on Fox should never be taken seriously. They do not think for themselves or report news. They fabricate news and support agendas.

Fox news can suck on my balls

15. the fat guy who was saying those lies about marijuana is actually a liberal. I've seen that show here and there and he's an obama supporter and everything.