Fox News is not allowed to broadcast in Canada?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Nov 29, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    I'm not from Canada so I had no idea Fox News was not allowed to broadcast there until today. Canada, who knew? Why didn't you tell me?!

Fox News' Lies Keep Them Out of Canada

A Law Against Lying on the News

We know that MSM outlets are full of shit but Fox was actually proven full of shit in court.

The Media Can Legally Lie

Meanwhile, look who is broadcasting in Canada...

Coast to Coast AM

CNN

MSNBC Canada

CBS

So there you have it, it's against the law to broadcast lies in Canada. Being American and having free speech and all I'm not sure how I feel about this but I do enjoy the fact it keeps Fox off of Canadian airwaves :laughing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQCzWoZtbBU[/ame]

2. What the hell are you talking about? How is it against the law to broadcast lies in Canada? Coast to Coast regularly spews lies. CNN lies. CBS lies. Canada is exposed to lies just like the rest of us.

Somehow even without having the only American news channel willing to confront the issues nobody else will, they managed to elect a government who agrees with much of what is said on FOX News. Canada refuses to confirm or deny Kyoto withdrawal - BusinessWeek LOL they now have a government comparable to the Tea Party. Sorry lefty Canadians but you can't run away from Conservatism that easily. ;)

3. Ive seen fox news on quite a bit lol...

4. Yawn. Fox bad cnn good! fucking robots.

5. Fox bad. CNN bad. I'm actually quite happy I don't get Fox =]

6. & you lie!

7. Canada don't watch any American news.

-Sincerely your American neighbor

8. simple solution if your TV still has a *BNN on it...change channels or turn it off...:wave:

* BNN - Biased News Network

9. but what will we laugh at without them?:confused:

10. Fox is ridiculous, fact-checking them is one of my number one pastimes while high

11. Damn, that must keep you really busy.

12. fox sucks IMO

msnbc sucks IMO

cnn sucks, just not as bad IMO

13. All MSM outlets suck, I think we all can agree :laughing: