fox news is a joke..

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Cannibasity, Apr 5, 2011.

1. tv is a even bigger joke... ;)

with a trillion channels. their still is nothing decent enough to watch other than sports..

netflicks ftw :metal:..

spreading that hate Muslim Islamic people propaganda all over the airwaves.. whenever they speak about anything terrorist.. they flash you a couple of 911 images to bring back some old horror memories, boost your hatred some more.. its all a joke man.. a carefully crafted joke ....

2. I only like netflix because it allows me to watch TV series whenever I want without commercials.

3. Yeah, tv is a trap. Fox news is terrible. I watch it as a parody, it's nothing more.

4. ........

duh [​IMG]

5. yeah it really is a parody... when i turn the box on.. i honestly think to myself.. is this a joke.. are they playing around.. then oh wait yeah they are seriously joking

6. Although I don't like Fox News, sometimes if the shoe fits you gotta wear it...

7. #7 Freshkush, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

Lol what does that even mean here?

8. i think he is saying... they already know that everyone considers them a joke.. so they embrace it.. their almost like colbert report... soon they will have fox news on comedy central were it belongs. :smoke:

9. Nah, just get rid of Fox News channel and put it on the regular Fox station, with the other moronic not even Remotely funny things, you know...Family guy...Cleveland Show..New Simpsons......

10. I don't watch TV unless I'm at work and we have no customers. That's only because the boss gets mad when I read.

Weird, huh....

11. But you gotta admit Fox news shows always have a hottie in a short skirt on a stool to keep the old Tea Partiers interested...

12. i finnaly undertand what that movement was all about now.. holly shit :eek:

13. Idiocracy summed up Fox News pretty well.

14. Some day in the not-too-distant future the internet will replace TV and phone. I hope the telecommunications industry can just embrace it rather than fight tooth and nail to keep the old technology alive.

15. i just hope they dont add commercials to everything .... grasscity stays legit because it doesnt have a shittone of adds everywhere ... :gc_rocks:

16. I watch Fox to get a laugh out of the dumb bimbos poorly faking intelligence, and very obviously reading the stories verbatim.

Good thing is that Nancy Grace is giving even the most helpless, a heads-up that "hey: Fox news is a joke! don't watch us!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncey9ShigUs]YouTube - Nancy Grace VS. Weatherman - Argue Radiation[/ame]

17. No dude, you don't understand. They're simply the only news organization that presents facts fairly and without bias. Every single other news media organization is controlled by the Liberal Jew conspiratocracy and is trying to warp your feeble mind.

EDIT: OH MY GOD NANCY GRACE IS SUCH A DUMB CUNT. She makes me tremble with anger.

18. :laughing: what a bimbo... lmaoooo wow... and this was aired on national tv for the world to see the idiocracy in america

19. Yes and according to liberal media anyone who owns a firearm is automatically a mass murderer.

Don't act like its a one way street. Media is misinformation aimed at forcing opinions onto people.

20. Umm, what does Nancy Grace have to do with Fox News? Isn't she on CNN Headline News?

Anyway, every 24 hour news channel is a joke IMO.